Christmas special

Merry late.. Christmas beautiful! So this chapter is just a Christmas special and will not be considered the 17th chapter.

What was your guys' favorite gift you got?
UNEDITED
-

Averys pov:

I woke up with a pounding headache and the feeling of a fucking ton on me. I knew it was Grey, in the middle of the night I woke up with me laying on his chest with his hold tight around my body and now the roles are reversed. Our legs are all tangled together and my hand is in his hair with his hand up my shirt.

God, I hated sleeping in 'daytime' clothes. Memories flash back and I remember I tried taking them off but he wouldn't let me and then he was about to leave and I stopped him. Thats embarrassing.

I groan using my hand placed on Greys hair to grab my phone. 7:50 am.

"Grey," I poke his side, "Greyson" poke, "Duke" poke, "Mckay" one last final hard poke, and I finally hear a groan.

"What Avery," hard poke, "Hana" poke, christ this man's finger feels like a knife, "Cullen." A bunch of pokes.

I forcefully try to push him off of me but it didn't work, so I did the other best option; tickling. As soon as I did this he flew off of me the way the bed doesn't go and lands straight on the floor. I gasp and try to hold in my laugh but I let it escape.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS BIT-" Eli bursts in the door and pauses and makes a confused and amused look, "What is going on in here? DID YOU TWO FINALLY FUCK?!" He screams the last part so loud all of our friends run into the room with James and Luke walking in slowly to see this.

"No, now leave." I hear Grey say in his raspy, and extremely deep morning voice. I should wake up to that more often cause damn.

"Yea, Eli leaveeee no one likes you!" I say sticking my tongue out like a child, and then Eli bolts at me but not before Grey grabs him and throws him out locking the door.

"Is this the part where you fuck me?" Oh shit. I did not just say that out loud.

Just kidding I didn't, that would be funny though.

"Can you go get me Tylenol and my bag downstairs," I pause a grin coming onto my face, "Please Greysywasey?" as I pout at him and put my hands together in a pray motion.

He rolls his eyes and then stands up, "Of course Aviewavy," he pours his own eyes and then I burst out into laughter, "Yea what the fuck? I'm never doing that again, not even as a joke." This makes us both laugh as he lays his head back on my stomach and my hands find a way to his hair.

"It's downstairs in the living room, it should be right by yours." I smile as he sits up walking towards the door. He nods and walks out.

"Did you and my brother fuck last night?" Maddy, Izzy, Peyton, and Sophie all walk in jumping on the bed, "Oh my gosh you were wasted, did that brat take advantage of you? I'll go beat his ass." She stands up and I quickly pull her back down.

"No, I asked him to stay with me and uh- I guess we just cuddled all night." I say while laughing at her wanting to beat her brother up. Maddys face goes blank and then turns into a smirk.