38: Happily ever...

Hello pretty ppl.
Pls fav!
Also comment as much as u wantttt. it looks boring with none😊.

-

Averys pov:

Somewhere before the weekend came Greyson and I decided that we were going to ditch town and spend it alone somewhere three hours away.

Currently we're sitting in a Hampton Inn hotel bathtub together sipping fancy wine, music playing, with of course a bunch of bubbles in the tub.

"I don't understand how someone could actually not like Lana." Greyson states in a very serious tone, grabbing his phone changing the song to Salvatore.

"Agreed. Off topic but do you wash your butt crack ? I've heard that guys don't." I whip my head around to look at him, i'm sitting in between his legs right now.

"Aves baby, I most definitely wash my crack." We keep looking at each other before bursting out into a fit of laughter.

"Just making sure," I cut off his laughter with a sweet little kiss on his lips, "We should get out now. The waters getting cold."

"Sure let's get out princess." He stands up with me in his arms and grabs a towel wrapping us up.

"Didn't ask for you to do that, rat." I pinch his cheeks and he smiles a little putting me down grabbing the second towel putting it around me.

I turn to fix my towel and turn back. His towel is hanging dangerously low showing his v-line and his wet hair is dripping down onto his abs, that already are dripping water.

"You gonna stand and stare darling or do you wanna take it somewhere more comfortable?" His lips rise up into a smirk and he pushes his hair out of his face.

"Well I was gonna offer for you to get something right here," I walk closer putting my hands onto his biceps dragging them as seductively as possible to his abs and then pulling away, "But if that's not good enough for you."

I turn and walk out of the bathroom and to the bedroom. I grab my silky rose-gold robe and tie it around and put my hair into a white towel so it dries quicker.

"Tease." He walks by me as i'm about to make something to eat smacking my ass. I hear him huff after.

Bro did that to himself..

I look at him and smile getting his closed lip smile. He shakes his head a little at me laughing turning away grabbing a cup out of the cupboard showing his back muscles. He turns around and raises his eyebrows questioning me.

I love you.

He smiles, nodding a little he walks away.

"You going to come lay with me or just stand and stare ma?" His lips turn into once again a smirk.

"Think i'll stand here." His face drops and he stands up running to me grabbing my waist and running back to the couch and throwing us onto it while we're laughing together.

"You're laugh is so pretty." I smile as he placed his arms above me to steady himself and I kiss him.

His hand slides down my waist and to my ass as he raises my hips to hold it and pushes himself against me.

"You're pretty." He kisses my lips and goes off, slowly down my neck placing soft, breathy kisses down to my collar bone.

He unties my robe, I let out a small moan as I feel his tongue go around my nipple and flick it. His other hand laying on my other boob.

"Fuck baby." He moans a little as I push myself up into him. His fingers drag down my body to my clit and flick it, a soft moan leave my lips.

- sorry... comment if u want a smut chapter <3

"Mmmmffffhhghhhmmm." Grey groans as he stands picking us both up, after he flipped us off the couch.

"There's no way you did that accidentally. You knew the couch isn't big." I groan rubbing the back of my head.

"Are you okay? I swear I forgot we were on that small stupid fucking god damn couch." He puts me down and starts kicking the couch. I put my hand out to stop him and give him a wtf look.

"I'm okay Grey, you don't need to hurt the couch I promise." I laugh a little standing up grabbing his hand, leading us into the kitchen.

I want to make spaghetti. We don't have the ingredients... But I do have a man who will do anything I say or ask.

"Oh my sweet sweet man..." He looks to me and smirks almost knowing i'm about to ask something, "You should run and get ingredients for spaghetti." I say finishing with a big smile.

"Give me a kiss and deal." He perks his lips which makes me smile as I walk over and sit on his thigh, kissing him softly holding his face.

"Maybe instead of spaghetti we can just not eat and go for some more rounds." He says in a deep voice with a smirk.

His legs are spread open on the stool as his bulge is imprinted down his leg. Hard to resist... Really want spaghetti though.

"Orrrr you could go get the ingredients," He groans before I finish, "And then after maybe we can get a little more calories burnt." He smirks at the last part standing up grabbing me and hugging me kissing my head.

He grabs his jacket and slips it on as he heads out the door. I spin around and turn on the speaker playing Hot N Cold by Katy Perry.

Have you ever thought about how short life is, what if Grey and I go to Vegas and get eloped right now..

"Hey siri, call momma bear Grey." No answer. K whatever. He'll be back soon.

30 minutes later

"Hey Grey just calling to check in," I pause thinking to what i'm gonna say, "Be home soon i'm starving."

10 minutes later

Im starting to get a little nervous now, almost an hour? Just getting a couple ingredients? The store is only a mile away. My phone starts to ring, Unknown, I click answer.

"Hello, Avery, Lionel, don't know if you remember me. Greysons been in a serious car crash........." His voice goes on but all I see is the cloudiness in my eyes.

-

hey guys sorry for the break i've been so busy again i'm so sorry:(

i love you all

tiktok: Teenwriterphase

xoxo,
A