9: "20?!"

FAV AND COMMENT

UNEDITED
-

Averys pov:

"Um," I say as I can literally feel my face turning red. I hate how I turn red so fast it's so annoying, "I'm just here to babysit Violet" I say with a small smile.

This is so awkward.

"Y-yyyes Avery baby sit me !" Violet yells and laughs running over and jumping up so I can pick her up.

"Nice." He says before walking upstairs. I feel bad for my outburst earlier but I can't go and tell him I didn't feel like that. He seems like he doesn't even wanna be around me so I won't bother him.

Greysons pov:

Seriously she's at my house as if it wasn't hard enough to leave school right as she did and follow her and just say how sorry I am.

She's downstairs right now with my sister and Violet seems to love her. Im assuming my dad will be home late again probably 1. He's always working. After mom died he became the most isolated person I know. I don't care he doesn't talk to me because he always talks to Violet and I don't want her to grow up without a dad and a mom. He would do anything for Violet but he'd watch me burn and die and he wouldn't care at all.

Downstairs I can hear the girls laughing as they're probably watching Drake and Josh because that's Vi' favorite show.

After Avery yelled at me today I didn't go to the rest of my classes I just walked around and thought about her words "you only act like you care when you fuck me" I've never been affected by a girls words before but those made me feel like a horrible person. Averys never done anything to me but I chose to be rude so I could push her away before I fell for her. Even though I haven't I still don't want it to happen. Maybe her wanting me to stay away was the best idea. Not that i'll ever tell her why i'm rude.

"Gresyyyy co-come down stairs!" I hear the little voice yell. I quickly get up exiting my room.

"What are you guys watching?" I ask laughing at what's on the TV right now.

"Total drama island." Avery says as it's the most normal thing someone can watch. Apparently they're all on this island camp, where teens compete in challenges while trying to win the $100,000. That's what Avery explained in a lot more detail.

Violet is laying her head in Averys lap and she's playing with her hair. Adorable. Shut up.

"So what did we do in Criminology?" Avery speaks up as her eyes flicker down my chest. I forgot to put on my shirt. Oh well.

"Just notes." I lie I didn't even go.

"Oh okay. Um well.." It's silent for a few moments before she slowly gets up with Violet latching around her. "I'm going to put her to bed, can you show me her room?"

"Go up the stairs take a right and the 2nd room on the left." I blankly stare ahead at the show.

Averys pov:

I'm dying right now this is so funny. After I put Violet to bed I went to the bathroom and then came down. I am now watching Greyson becoming very invested in the show. Total Drama Island which by the way was so hard to get on because Vi is so obsessed with Drake and Josh.

"You seem invested," I laugh making Greysons head snap towards me and him leading back acting like he wasn't just watching it very intently "You must like the show." I say going over and sitting next to him on the couch.

"No." He shrugs before standing up and heading into the kitchen, "Come out here." He yells for me.

"Be quiet Violet is sleeping." I walk in rubbing my eyes from the bright lights he turned on.