20: "Pretty"

Make sure to starrr!!! Also don't be a silent reader babyyyy<3

Team Greyson or Luke? 🤭

-

Averys pov:

It's been a couple of days since Greyson and I have hung out. He just came back to school yesterday, he had a slash on his eyebrow, and a bruised eye. I wonder how that happened.

He looks kinda sexy with them. Not the time but he does.

"Hey Greyson!" I approach him in the halls and his stern face immediately softens a bit.

"Hi Aves." He smiles softly and I see I interrupted him talking to some blonde girl. She's really really pretty. Like extremely. Model type, she's tall, long blonde hair, blue eyes, and curvy.

"Grey, who's this?" She touches his shoulder while smiling a little.

"Oh, Avery this is my cousin Hannah, Hannah this is my.. friend Avery." He says in a monotone voice and she looks at me smiling sweetly.

"Hi Avery! You're so pretty!" She compliments me and I smile back.

"Nice to meet you. And oh my gosh stop, you're beautiful." She smiles super brightly turning to Greyson.

"I like this one, keep her." She giggles and then waves to us, walking off.

"She's so sweet, I didn't know you had any family here?" We begin walking, he's holding my books for me now. What a gentleman.

"Yea, her and her sister are the only ones here. They moved away from my aunt and uncle." He shrugs giving me back my stuff as he leans against the locker beside mine.

"Hey whores!" Maddy and Eli walk up together, Maddy smacking my ass way to hard, and Eli dabbing up Greyson.

"Fuck you Maddy." I shove her making her stumble into a random guy, he turns around and glares and then it softens when he sees it's us, he's tall and extremely handsome i'm not gonna lie.

"You okay?" He helps Maddy stabilize herself and she smiles really big but then coughs making it go away just as fast.

"Y-yea. Uh thank you!" She turns back and looks at us and she's as red as a tomato.

"Hey wait, can I get your number?" The man taps her and she spins around so fast she definitely got dizzy.

"Oh uh uh uh- Ye-yea." Oh my gosh Maddy has never been this way ever. She's normally so confident.

"What my friend here is trying to say, here's her number." Eli hands him a piece of paper and the guys smirking at her before he laughs a little and waves to us all and walks away.

"Maddy!!! What was that???!! WHO was that!!!" Peyton, and Izzy run over to her and Maddy starts turning red.

"I-I don't know he didn't say his name." She smiles a little but it fades and she blushes more.

"His names Garrett, he's joining our basketball team now, apparently he's really good. I mean like number 2 in our state good, because number 1 goes to big boy daddy Greyson over here." Eli shrugs and then walks off and Izzy follows after.