15: "L E A V E "

Hey guys :) thanks for all the supports i have i love you all to the moon and back ❤️

I'm reading What you Caused by -maiwrites well actually I just finished it and it was actually soooo freaking good.

I need story recs pls comment some >>

TW for this chapter.
Mentions of ED&SH

-

Averys pov:

"Eli please just shut up about it." I sigh hoping he and Izzy will finally shut up about it. I'm assuming everyone around has heard considering the teacher told him to shut up four times.

"No! NEVER! You got Greyson AS IN Greyson, the rude, quiet, bitchy ass boy may I add. To paint his nails AND twin with your nails." He laughs poking my arm as he talks about it. Izzy smiling sympathetically at me but holding back her laughs.

"Good job. You put it together Eli. Bravo." I roll my eyes pushing his fingers away.

"Not to mention! You also slept together on a couch AND he was cuddling you, he never touches girls unless he's fucking them, he hasn't even kissed anyone yet." Ummm, never ?.... Was I his first kiss?

"Wait, he's never kissed anyone before ?" I pull my eyebrows together turning my head a little and sitting up straight.

"No. He always says he hates contact like that so he won't do it, and if the girl tries to do it he'll automatically leave." he gives me a smirk and then begins talking about how mad he was that Grey won't cuddle him.

The bell rings telling us it's lunch time. Thank gosh. I can finally get away from Eli talking about this.

"Hey Ave?" Izzy comes to walk beside me to our lockers and I look over to her, "What about Luke?" She smiles a little with a questioning face.

"I don't really uh, know I guess." I sigh running a hand through my hair grabbing my lunch bag, "I really do think he's a good guy, very handsome, funny, and nice. But I don't think he's looking for anything."

"But um Eli told me Luke really likes you," She says quietly not sure if she should tell me "I think Luke was going to ask you out on a date a couple days ago but wasn't sure because of you and Greyson."

"I do like Luke." I say closing her locker for her and walking with her.

"You should talk to him, and make sure he knows nothings happening with Grey." Izzy speaks softly.

"Yea, I will. Last time Luke talked to me was when we were going to go downtown but Greyson showed up and then... Um Izzy? Greyson and I-"

"I know," she catches me by surprise and cuts me off " I just assumed, but seriously be careful with him. He's not the type of guy that will actually want to stay. But around you he's different, I don't know."

We walk the rest of the way silently and take our regular seats at the table.

"Hey bitches!" Eli sits down across from me and gives me a piece of chocolate. I smile at him unwrapping it and eating it.

Luke comes over and takes a seat next to me. I take the opportunity placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Hey i've missed you." Luke smiles softly at me and kisses my cheek back.