10.Dance

The wedding reception was being held at a farmhouse beside the wedding venue.

Kao had no idea that Earth had taken another pair of clothes for both of them to wear for the wedding reception as well.

He was forced to pose for photos with Earth before and after changing clothes. He was never the kind that liked to be in front of the camera. He preferred taking photos to be taken photos of.

He could see that Fluke was thoroughly enjoying his miserable state while clicking pictures whereas Earth was enthusiastically posing for photos completely unaware of Kao's condition.
Seeing Earth enjoy himself; Kao couldn't help but smile.

Fluke managed to capture Kao's fond look toward Earth in the photo. He secretly grinned watching his clueless best friend jumping around happily while talking to the elder who looked at him tenderly.

He decided to give the two some privacy and walked away.

"You seem really happy today?" Kao asked wiping the ice cream off Earth's face.

"Of course, I am. Isn't it such a happy occasion?" Earth smiled scooping up another spoonful of ice cream.

"You really like weddings, don't you?" Kao asked the younger one who had already finished his bowl of ice cream and was looking at the desert section, trying to figure out what to eat next.

"I love weddings. Aren't they so romantic?" Earth went on to explain how much he loved weddings and related traditions.

Kao listened to every single word Earth said without interrupting. He had seen how dreamingly Earth had looked at the couple during the wedding ceremony.

"If you like it, then I will get similar décor for your wedding." Kao offered with a sly smile.

"My wedding, Phi? I am too young to be planning for a wedding." Earth blushed. "You should use it in your wedding instead."

Kao bit his lower lip trying to hide his deepening smile.

Earth noticed Kao's action.

"P' Kao, are you making fun of my choice?" Earth pouted.

"No. I feel that your choice is as cute as you are." Kao ruffled Earth's hair.

"P' Kao, don't touch my hair. You are messing with my hairstyle." Earth dodged Kao's hands and looked at his reflection in the tiny mirror décor, fixing his hair.

The duo joined Prem and Sammy in the seating area. Fluke was with the band preparing for their performance for the wedding reception.

Kao had been hanging out with the quartet so much that he had practically become one of them. Other than not attending school with them, he spent most of his time with them.

The four had grown used to Kao's presence and welcomed him into the group.

The wedding reception soon started.

Kao and Earth went to greet the newlyweds before proceeding to become the official videographers of the band.

The band was playing one song after another as the function progressed. Earth made sure Kao recorded each of them.

As the function progressed, the MC invited the newlywed couple to the dance floor.

Many other couples joined them to dance.

"P' Kao, I want to dance too." Earth turned to Kao almost bouncing on his feet with excitement.

"Go ahead."

"No phi. Everyone is dancing in pairs. Can you dance with me? Na... na..." Earth begged.

"Don't you want me to record Fluke's performance? They are going to sing a duet."