61. Fence

The two teenagers jumped over the tall school fence. If it was a normal situation, both of them would have found it exciting and adventurous. But now, they had to be serious. Neither of them was in a mood to joke around.

"Fluke, why did we have to come through this side of the campus? " Prem was confused about why they had to jump over the furthest compound wall of their school.

The wall was so far away from the school buildings that not a single soul would come that way.

"See that building? " Fluke pointed at the half-finished school building. " That's their hideout. "

"But isn't that place off-limits to students? " Prem asked.

The school authorities had banned students from coming to that area as the construction work was still ongoing and it would be dangerous for them.

" Those people practically own this school, Prem. They can go anywhere they want within the campus. " Fluke moved vigilantly.

Prem followed him closely behind. As they neared the building, they could see that there was light coming from the higher floor. They could hear people talking as well.

" They are all here. " Fluke said listening to the distinct chatter. " Prem, listen to me very carefully. Today, we need to teach those bastards some manners." His eyes glowed as they reflected the faint moonlight.

He turned his attention to Prem who seemed to be wanting to run in and beat the crap out of all those guys. "Prem, listen to me very carefully. Take a few deep breaths and calm yourself down for now.  We need to shimmer down for now."

He looked up at the lit-up floor and exhaled audibly. "No matter what you hear, what you see, you should keep your cool. At least until we finish using this." He pulled out a voice recorder from his bag.

"You want to use their conversation as proof against them?" Prem asked gaining a nod from Fluke. "But how will we get them to confess everything."

Fluke scoffed. "People like them would definitely be discussing what happened earlier today. It won't be difficult to hear their confession in the flow of conversation."

Prem nodded in understanding. The duo slowly walked into the building. The piles of construction materials could be seen here and there. 

They walked carefully towards the wide staircase. The stairs were yet to be fitted with handrails. They struck themselves to the walls as they climbed the stairs.

Reaching the third floor, the chatters became clearer. They tippy toed to the room from which the noise was coming.

The door of the room was yet to be fixed to the walls, so they could peek in easily through the door frame.

Inside the room, they could see that the whole group of culprits were there including the students from their school as well as the students from the neighboring school.

None of them seemed to be affected with the incident in the evening. They didn't even have a slight bit of panic in their faces despite being caught red handed in the act. They were all chilling, completely unworried. They were joking around and laughing.

Fluke and Prem felt their blood boil hearing the sound of their laughter.

" Those sons of the bitches! " Prem rushed forward.

Fluke firmly pulled him back and covered his mouth with his hand. "What the heck are you doing, Prem? " He whispered glaring at the paler guy. "Didn't I tell you not to be provoked? Don't be so impulsive."

Prem gave up struggling and sat back down. His eyes fell on the black backpack Fluke had been carrying all this while. He had no clue what was inside it. He had only seen Fluke grab it at the last moment before they left the house.

Fluke quickly connected the recorder to another device. He then handed one side of the bluetooth airpod to Prem, motioning him to place it in his ears. Prem complied without questions.

He then took out a remote-controlled toy car out of the car. He fixed the recording device that was now connected to the camera, into it.

He then carefully placed the toy car at the entrance of the room sneakily. He controlled it flawlessly, making it move into the room unnoticed. He drove the toy car to a corner so that it wouldn't attract any attention but would get a good angle of the view of things happening in the room and was close enough to clearly record the conversations.

"Prem, turn the laptop on." Fluke whispered. 

Prem opened the laptop. The visuals from the camera clearly visible on the screen. 

The two friends looked at each other and nodded. They closely listened to the conversation.

"That guy's punch really hurt." They heard Pole hissing in pain.

"Who was that guy?" Another player from Dynamos asked.

"That guy? His bitch. He comes to pick him from school everyday." JJ answered the question with a scrawl.

Fluke felt the last bit of respect he had for JJ vanish into thin air when he heard the latter addressing Kao as bitch. He turned his gaze towards the visual on the screen.

"It's loss that someone got to taste him before us." Code commented. He seemed extremely distressed that Earth had an older boyfriend.

"I agree. His skin was so white and smooth. I just wanted to rip off all his clothes and bang him." Pond, the vice-captain of Dynamos licked his lips. Lust was apparent in his eyes.

Prem's breathes were forced as he tried not to go up to them and punch them on their face for talking about Earth like that. Fluke's hand firmly held his clenched fists so that he wouldn't act irrationally.

"Don't worry, buddy. We will still get a chance." JJ smirked sipping the beer in his hands. He was hell bent on getting Earth to sleep with him and his friends. None of his preys had escaped before. Earth will not either.

"What about the big guy?" Oat, a player from Dynamos asked. He was the swingman of the team and used to be someone Prem looked up to.

JJ scoffed at the question "I have already sent my men to take care of him. No one can leave unscathed after touching my people."

"As expected of our boss. Let's cheer for our boss." Code raised his drinks. This wasn't the first time they were in such a situation. JJ's family had always cleared the mess for them every time and they always managed to get what they wanted. 

"CHEERS!!!!!" the place erupted with the loud cheering of man-boys.

Prem clenched Fluke's sleeves nervously. He had always known that JJ's family had  connections with illegal gangs. Even though Kao was from an affluent family, in Chiang Mai, he was all by himself, those people could take him on easily.

"Don't worry about P' Kao. He is with lung . His safety is assured. Those men will also be taken care of by lung's bodyguards." Fluke patted his friend sensing that the latter was all tensed up.