Tales of Shame (Story Transition Chapter)

front page
Tales of Shame (Story Transition Chapter)
search
Tales of Shame (Story Transition Chapter)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Yuan Wanbai: I didn't expect that the biggest obstacle to reviving senior brother would be the senior brother himself!

Stretch out the tail of the fox secretly, and entangle Baozi passing by, can I ask you for a recommendation ticket? There is a little heart under the cover of each chapter, just click it when reading the next chapter, thank you!

-----text-----

Hearing the sound of the door opening, Yuan Wanbai turned around in shock.

The young man in front of him was wearing a moon white robe, making his figure even taller and slender. His black hair with splashes of ink was slightly covered, revealing a small face that was moist and tender by the steam, and there were red marks at the end of his eyes that seemed to be unabated by lust.

Yin Qiyuan took a breath, walked forward calmly and brought her into his arms, kissed the beauty's red eyes, and said, "Woke up so soon?"

Hearing the reminder that the love value has increased, Yuan Wanbai stared dazedly with joy, and collapsed into the arms of his sweetheart, only groaning in response.

"Speaking of which, you've been here for a few days..." The man held the waist of the beauty in his arms, and said in a deep voice, "Compared to before, the feeling now is not good."

Yuan Wanbai's touch became softer, and she buried her head in his senior brother's chest with attachment. Hearing this, he thought for a moment in doubt. Although the senior brother has been a bit too much these days, but... the feeling of being with the person he likes, how could it be different? How about it?

"Tianxuanzong has already established a new young master, so I won't come to rescue you. You can only be my prisoner here..." The man pinched the beauty's delicate neck, turned his head to himself, and his voice was full of temptation, "Of course, you You can also change your identity and live a better life than before... no, better than before."

"Are you willing?" Yin Qiyuan looked into his eyes firmly, with eagerness in his voice.

What... don't make it clear, Yuan Wanbai was dizzy from hearing it, I came to the small world to save my brother, it doesn't matter what my identity is, it doesn't feel good here... to live a better life? Wait, is the senior brother going to send himself away? ?

Yuan Wanbai's eyes widened, "I don't...well". The man was short of breath, his eyes were red, he pressed the back of his head vigorously, and firmly blocked his unfinished words with his mouth.

"Ugh, cough... no... ah... um... that's enough... hiss" The man kissed endlessly, only pausing once in a while, seeing that he was showing signs of resistance, he immediately kissed hard again. She didn't let go until the soft lips were so red and swollen, the soft flesh in the mouth was aching, and the beauty was almost out of breath.

Huhu~ The young man, who was distracted while panting, heard the whisper in his ear, "If you don't want to be my Taoist partner, you can only lie naked on the bed every day and be fucked by me..."

Taoist? Brother is not trying to drive me away, but marrying me! ? There is such a good thing! Yuan Wanbai selectively ignored the latter sentence, nodded vigorously like a chicken pecking rice, and said loudly: "I will be your Taoist companion!!"

Seeing that the man agreed, Yin Qiyuan took a breath, and hugged him tightly in his arms, feeling his whole heart was filled. "Okay, okay...we will hold the double cultivation ceremony in seven days." Although Wan Bai agreed only after being threatened, and he...is so despicable, but he will treat him very well, and I believe that one day Wan Bai will truly fell in love with him.