The little beauty who threw herself into her arms (caught as a comforter, kept e

front page
The little beauty who threw herself into her arms (caught as a comforter, kept ejaculating inside, forced her pussy out)
search
The little beauty who threw herself into her arms (caught as a comforter, kept ejaculating inside, forced her pussy out)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Hey, the passion is so hard to understand (〃′o) Thank you for your hard work, little beauty

The easter egg is assuming that after the two are done, the little beauty sneaks up in the middle of the night and wants to take a bath, but is caught back

-----text-----

Finally, the genitals slid to the more humid female hole, and the little clear liquid that leaked out kept messing around outside the hole.

"Don't... hurt..." the little beauty's voice was full of tears, her immature virgin acupoint was only rubbed twice by the genitals, and the acupoint lips turned slightly red, but the man continued to press the two pieces with the thick-edged glans regardless of his care. Valve, while not forgetting to play with the snow milk that he couldn't put it down.

"Woo...you need to lubricate first." The little beauty looked at her brother tearfully, but the man lost all reason because of his passion, his eyes were red and bloodshot, how could he listen to the words of the person in his arms? Because the swelling of the crotch could not be relieved for a while, the kneading movements in his hands became more rough, and there were several scratches on the little beauty's white arms, the round breasts were red and swollen, and the waist and hips were even more severe. In the disaster area, there are light and heavy red fingerprints all over the place, and even most of the palm marks can be vaguely seen.

There was a burst of intense heat on the skin where the palm passed, the little beauty was sobbing, the white and tender meat stem in front of her body was slightly raised, sometimes when touching a sensitive point, the meat head trembled twice, sometimes it hurt when pinched, It drooped pitifully again. The man was very satisfied. The hunger and thirst that had tortured his skin for more than twenty years was finally soothed at this moment. The genitals under the crotch kept moving on the top of the delicate hole. Although they did not enter, the two soft lips wrapped around the glans and sucked. Not only that, but it can barely be relieved. Occasionally, it is hard, rubbing through the slightly wet meat seam and squeezing it into the legs, and pushing the hips at the tender white thighs, it is even more unspeakable.

Yin Qiyuan pressed the person, rubbing the base of his leg red, and then let out a muffled grunt, the huge stigma throbbed and ejaculated, the hot thick semen poured between the beauty's legs, Yuan Wanbai shivered in shock, Unceasingly struggling and resisting with hands and feet, he broke free quickly by taking advantage of the looseness of the man's embrace after ejaculation. Yin Qiyuan narrowed his eyes dangerously, like a beast seeing a restless prey under its claws, and quickly rushed forward, stretched out his hands and wrapped him tightly in his arms again, at the same time, the fleshy column under his crotch swelled again stand up.

The little beauty was caught, felt the heat from her lower body, raised her watery eyes to look pitifully at the senior brother, but met the man's sweaty and red face, the black hair on the forehead was even wet into strands Yes, on the sharp eyebrows, the redness in the eyes has not faded, looking at himself eagerly. Senior brother looks so uncomfortable, but it didn't relieve at all...

The worries in Yuan Wanbai's heart gradually overshadowed everything else, and he tried to relax himself.

"Hmm... pinch me here, grind here..." The little beauty blushed and sent her sensitive nipple to the man's hand, and actively supported the thick hard object, letting the prickly eyes of the glans play with the swollen clitoris , the emotional body drove a trickle from the depths of the cave, and the glans that was touching the mouth of the cave sank a little more.