The little beauty who has been touched all over (Senior brother... what are you

front page
The little beauty who has been touched all over (Senior brother... what are you doing...)
search
The little beauty who has been touched all over (Senior brother... what are you doing...)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Put 300 words in the follow-up egg

In order to deceive two more replies Ծ‸Ծ

There is no entertainment content in this world

-----text-----

Having not been able to see her senior brother for two consecutive days, the little beauty sighed, and was even more reluctant when she received a call from her manager.

"Yuan Wanbai, there is a banquet tomorrow night, you pack it up and show me well."

"Okay." The little beauty answered with drooping eyebrows and eyes. He didn't know much about celebrities before, and he only heard people mention them in the last days. After the system gave him a popular science, he got a general idea. Fortunately, the original owner had just entered the entertainment industry. Like him, he only had one face and knew nothing. He hadn't had any activities in the past two days, so he didn't show up.

"Alas~" the little beauty bit her lip, he didn't want to be a star, he didn't want to perform, senior brother appeared soon, help him terminate the contract, woo woo woo.

...

The next day, he packed up and appeared at the banquet. He thought it was just a formality, but he didn't expect the system to remind him that his senior brother was also there.

The little beauty's eyes lit up when she heard the words, and after hearing the location of her senior, she found an excuse to talk to the manager, and left in a hurry happily.

"Host, hurry up! The target person is in front." The system said.

Yuan Wanbai quickly walked out of the elevator door, rounded the corner, and saw his senior brother. The man's face was flushed abnormally, and his forehead was constantly sweating. He was leaning against the door of the suite with his chest heaving rapidly, as if he would collapse at the door in a second.

The little beauty stepped forward in shock and supported the man. Yin Qiyuan's eyelashes were covered with sweat, and he looked down at him deeply, his eyes were dim and unclear. He had been drugged, but this person happened to appear here, which made him think twice.

Rationally told him that he should let this person go, but the passion that flooded his body made him dizzy. What was more uncomfortable than this passion was the sensitive skin on his body, which was itching inch by inch hidden under the fabric, as eager as a fire. Longing to touch, wanting to...want to hug...want to touch...

The person in front of him looked up at him, his dark eyes were filled with worry, his snow-white face was like a piece of nephrite jade, extremely delicate and soft, inviting people to knead and play with it. The man was worried about the little beauty's pretentiousness, sarcasm flashed in his eyes, he reached out his hand maliciously, and squeezed the piece of nephrite.

The knuckles of the snow-white gloves pressed against the tender cheeks, and a pinch gave a faint red mark. It was a little painful, and the little beauty's black eyes flashed with water, she looked pitiful, but she couldn't help leaning into the familiar embrace of her senior. The man took him into his arms, opened the door, and said in a hoarse voice, "Come in."

The little beauty entered the door and was pushed down on the bed. The man took off his gloves, revealing a pair of long, slender hands that were slightly pale after not seeing the light for a long time. A bit sensual. The little beauty watched the pair of beautiful big hands approaching, touched his face without hesitation, and kept playing and caressing along the reddish finger marks just made.

A trace of pleasure rose from Yin Qiyuan's extremely forbearing sweaty face, and he was fascinated by the feeling of skin-to-skin contact. He couldn't help pressing the backs of his palms and hands on it in turn, enjoying the soft and jade-like texture underneath. The little beauty's face was flushed by this strange touching method, and she whined twice, and then her rosy and full lips were pinched and rubbed.

Brother... what are you doing... The little beauty's eyes were full of water, and she couldn't help stretching out her hands to resist. But the man took the opportunity to grab his pale pink fingers, and kneaded them again and again.

"Undress." The passion surged like a tide, and the man soon became dissatisfied, and looked at the little beauty with dark eyes. Yuan Wanbai was a little ashamed, but also amused: "Let go of my hand first."

With his brain overwhelmed by passion, Yin Qiyuan reluctantly let go of the pink knuckles clasped in his palm. Facing the staring gaze of her senior, the little beauty endured her shame and took off her clothes, and sat curled up on the bed, with only the wrappings and underwear left, her snow-white skin glowing lustrously under the warm yellow light.

The man's breathing was stagnant, and his sluggish brain reacted belatedly, eagerly tore off the clothes on his body, and half-kneeled and pressed onto the bed. "Hmm..." The little beauty's curled body was pushed flat, and the man's fiery body was pressed against her, completely overlapping her naked body. His legs and feet were intertwined, and even the two struggling hands were suppressed under his body and stuck to the man's abdominal muscles.

The little beauty is like a small animal that has been forced to be stroked, cowered and forced to fully unfold. Yin Qiyuan followed his slender arms, stroking his flexible and sensitive waist, and his snow-white and flat lower abdomen... All the way down, the little beauty had tears in her eyes, her panties were ripped off, and the man's penis dripping with fishy liquid came into contact with her. On the delicate female door.

"Wuuu...don't press me down." Yuan Wanbai was tightly imprisoned under the man's strong and strong body, her whole body was being touched all the time, her face was flushed with heat, and her blush lasted for a long time. Hearing this, the man got up, and quickly brought her to his body. He embraced the little beauty with his arms and legs together, while stroking the smooth and pure white back, while burying his head between the neck of the person in his arms, sniffing the faint fragrance .

"It smells so good... so comfortable" Yin Qiyuan looked confused and murmured unconsciously. The little beauty's ears turned red when she heard this, and she opened her lips to mutter something, but the man pressed the wrapping cloth that was in the way first, and his voice was a little aggrieved Said: "This...untie it."

Yuan Wanbai wanted to pretend he didn't hear, but the senior brother's hands groped around the wrapping cloth. The drowsy man's movements were a bit rough. After groping unsuccessfully, he wanted to lift the wrapping cloth and push it up, "Ah!" The beauty cried out, the wrap was loosened a little, and she pushed it up a little, revealing half of her round, snow-white breasts, confusion flashed in the man's eyes, and he quickly forgot about it, he couldn't wait to grab it and rub it Pinch it.

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
Fifteen Types of Fucking a Begonia Reader
downburst
After rubbing and criticizing in the classroom, I was crushed by the school girl who had a crush on her
The cold beauty wants to be fucked (abo/high H)
The little wife who is loved by her father (bisexual)
Hypnosis Harvests Happiness
Recently updated novel
Chengfeng Crisp Jade
Delusion [Father and daughter, high milk production H]
failed captivity
Zhixun (ABO)
Flower of Gaoling After Pretending to Amnesia (ABOnp)
Dressed as the main character to attack the cannon fodder husband and wife queen
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop