Holy Son 6 (out-of-control knight/finger and monster inserted into acupuncture p

front page
Holy Son 6 (out-of-control knight/finger and monster inserted into acupuncture points after asking for help, crash orgasm)
search
Holy Son 6 (out-of-control knight/finger and monster inserted into acupuncture points after asking for help, crash orgasm)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Little Beauty: Where did my innocent and bully brother go? Everyone help me find

Laughing dead, not at all

If you don't fall off the horse so quickly, the senior brother can still meet

-----text-----

In front of the Son, the knight beheaded the evil monster with his long sword.

The thick vines are divided into several sections, hanging limply on the ground, which is quite different from the previous appearance.

Yuan Wan Bai Yi was in her senior brother's arms, her arms were tightly wrapped around the other's neck, and she cried tremblingly: "Woo...it, woo monster... got me completely... woo..."

"Why did you come here... woo woo, your nipples hurt... your stomach hurts too"

Can it not hurt? Hold up so high.

The man's eyes fell on him darkly. A beauty with bound red marks on her limbs and big breasts and belly. There was a pitiful and aggrieved expression on his face, he was terribly afraid of being played with, but he dared to throw himself into his arms unsuspectingly, even because he was standing, the little believer couldn't reach his neck, so he took the initiative to spread his legs and jumped and ride on him.

The two wet and limp holes were opened and pressed to the side of his thigh, and the cloudy white liquid flowed out, making the tight black knight clothes sticky.

The little believer didn't realize it, and was still crying while rubbing against him. The two soft and attractive milk balls were deformed by rubbing against him, and they were covered with bruises from the whipping of the tentacles. On the disproportionate snowy body, it seemed that she was deliberately wearing a red pornographic bra with bumps.

The damaged body convulsed, and the closed nipples also trembled softly, and the remaining white liquid flowed and sprayed, splashing on him one after another. After tens of seconds, he finally The inside is clean and tender, and the pores that have swollen several times are exposed.

"Sorry, Your Excellency Son." The man's apology was insincere, and even his voice was soaked in a hoarse lust. The ugly thing between the crotch is hard and swollen, if it is not covered by divine power, it can almost be inserted directly into the female hole that is close at hand.

But if the little saint pays attention, he will realize that the knight is definitely not as upright and innocent as he shows.

But now he has just escaped from the monster, and he still has lingering fears, so he just hugs his senior brother tightly, crying and accusing the bullying monster, while cursing his protector softly.

"Oh, Master Knight, I'm so scared, can you carry me on your way these few days? Just like before."

"If another monster comes, I will bury it in your arms. You must hold me tightly, and you can't let the monster take me away again."

"When I go to bed at night, can I lie on top of you and sleep? I, I'm not heavy, and my sleeping position is also good. I won't move around..."

Seeing that the other party didn't answer for a long time, Yuan Wanbai anxiously pretended to be fierce again: "Quickly agree! His Majesty the Pope asks you to protect me!!"