The young master who was tempted to call her husband (sex chair bondage rape ute

front page
The young master who was tempted to call her husband (sex chair bondage rape uterus/water bed, yoga ball)
search
The young master who was tempted to call her husband (sex chair bondage rape uterus/water bed, yoga ball)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Hey, how is the plot going in the end of the world? I'm just patronizing the little beauties

And what is the value of lewdness! ! Brother doesn't give anyone a chance! !

Easter eggs are cleaning the bathroom, washing the acupoints with water, and pressing the lower abdomen

-----text-----

He just borrowed a pair of pants, and he was played to the fullest. Yuan Wanbai wanted to cry but had no tears. What's even more outrageous is that in the following days, apart from not letting him go hungry, the senior brother will charge him a certain amount of "payment" for drinking water, taking a bath, and changing clothes.

In just a few days, the breasts on the little beauty's chest swelled up, and the two holes underneath were always wet, and the sparkling spring color overflowed from the inside to the outside, making his eyes sultry like spring water, and his cheeks The pinkness and softness are better than peach petals, the two lips are full and bright red, and even the slender arm that was raised inadvertently is glowing like pearls.

As long as Yin Qiyuan looked at the young master, the corners of his mouth would curl up uncontrollably, feeling that every inch of the person in front of him, from the tip of the hair to the tips of the toes, was so desirable, and the love value rose to 60 one after another along the way.

At this moment, Yuan Wanbai frowned, feeling extremely distressed, his body became extremely soft after touching it a few times, he looked full of lewdness, but in fact he earned very little lewd points. The senior brother always tied him up with vines. He couldn't move, so he could only be fucked in vain. The orgasms made him paralyzed so that he had no chance to rest.

Right now, he has just experienced a hearty sexual experience, and he is lying in his brother's arms with red eyes, and his turbid essence still remains in the depths of his acupoints. The little beauty raised her sore arm angrily, and poked the man's hard chest a few times. The man grabbed his thin white palm, took the opportunity to kiss him twice, and said with a smile, "You have strength again? Or do you want to drink water? "

The little beauty retracted into his arms, hummed and refused to drink. If he drank the water from senior brother again, his mouth would be swollen again, so he wouldn't be fooled by him!

...

In the evening when they arrived in front of a hotel, the man stopped the car casually and left the little beauty in the car, intending to go in and search for the supplies inside. But as soon as he entered, he was stunned by the hotel's fancy decoration, and it took him a long time to realize that this should be a love hotel. Interesting, Yin Qiyuan thought to himself, couldn't help but walked into the room to take a closer look.

After strolling around with great interest, he chose a suite with the most everything and cleaned it up. Then he stopped in front of the sex toy vending machine on the first floor. After thinking about the meeting, he blasted away with his ability. The sex toys were dropped all over the floor. The man picked up two of them and looked at them. His eyes were heavy, and he put them all into the space.

Yuan Wanbai was led into the hotel by a man in a daze. The brother said that the bed in the car was too hard and too small, so he slept in this hotel tonight. But the bed in the car wasn't too hard, and it was just the right size to sleep two people... But soon he was attracted by the hotel's decoration, and put the question behind him.