Episode 2 (The little mermaid who entered the fisherman's house as his wife was

front page
Episode 2 (The little mermaid who entered the fisherman's house as his wife was forced to bud by an ugly human dick)
search
Episode 2 (The little mermaid who entered the fisherman's house as his wife was forced to bud by an ugly human dick)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Can I really finish chapter 3 - no

Wrote an easter egg, forcing the little mermaid to swallow an ugly dick, which is rough...

It's late to write eggs, but it's Monday, please ask for a ticket! |・ω・`)

-----text-----

Yuan Wanbai opened her eyes wide: "I don't want to be your wife!"

He is a little male fish, he should go back to the sea to find a soft mermaid wife, and sleep in a shell every day, so as not to be a wife for this hard human being, when the time comes, he will be in a bed, and he will be too sick to sleep.

Without saying a word, Yin Qiyuan took the burden from the other party's hand and strode towards the door.

"Hey!" The little mermaid was anxious, "That's my bag." He ran over, and when he remembered something, he quickly picked up the pearls that fell on the ground. the bad guys.

Yin Qiyuan put the small bundle on the table and took a sip of water, but his wife hadn't followed him yet. so slow? He walked to the door and saw someone sitting on the threshold with dirty hands and crying sobbing, so he quickly picked him up.

"Why, did you fall?" The wife who just arrived was injured, which is not acceptable.

"Yeah." Yuan Wanbai kicked his legs twice with tears in his eyes. He didn't even know how to walk, but he fell when he tried to run twice, and the pearl didn't know where it fell. Seeing the man forcefully hugging him into the house, I was anxious and afraid. I was injured. This human being has such great strength. When he will be bullied, he will definitely not even have the strength to resist.

Just as Yin Qiyuan put him on the bed, the other party shrank back as if his butt was on fire, as if treating him as a scourge, he secretly laughed, went to the side to get a basin, and scooped water for his wife to wash her hands.

Two pairs of dirty hands were held and washed. The little mermaid just retracted her hand when she heard the man say, "Take off your pants."

He was about to pinch his buttocks again. Yuan Wanbai wanted to cry. Looking at the pair of big hands like iron tongs, he had no choice but to give in silently. He tore off his baggy pants, revealing two petals of tender red buttocks, trembling Said: "Easy..."

Yin Qiyuan looked at the two fleshy buttocks that were inexplicably raised in front of him, and only wiped the sides: "Go on and take it off."

Yuan Wanbai whimpered and stripped off. The man hugged him into his arms and pinched his ankle. He felt a slight tingling pain, and he kicked his legs in panic.

"Don't move." Yin Qiyuan was sure that his wife had sprained her foot, "If you move again, you will be spanked."

As expected, the person in his arms did not move obediently. He soaked the towel in cold water and wrapped it up, then put his wife back on the bed.

Once back on the bed, Yuan Wanbai wrapped herself in the quilt and yelled, "Let me go back quickly, I don't live here, I want to go back to the small thatched hut next to me."

The shabby hut next to it has been unoccupied for three or four years. There is only a shabby straw bed and two shabby chairs inside, and it is full of dust. It really puts people back, just like my wife, who is so delicate. I can run out crying. Yin Qiyuan raised his eyebrows: "Go back? All right, you take off your clothes and jump over naked on one foot, I won't stop you."