The little pregnant woman who was pressed 180 degrees in her arms and raped h/ g

front page
The little pregnant woman who was pressed 180 degrees in her arms and raped h/ gave birth to a baby/ the end of the episode
search
The little pregnant woman who was pressed 180 degrees in her arms and raped h/ gave birth to a baby/ the end of the episode
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Thank you for your support, bow

In fact, it has been written, but there are still two waste chapters to be replaced, so I will think about it in the past two days before writing something else

-----text-----

There was a faint cry from the bedroom.

The little pregnant woman was drenched in sweat, with two wet and limp legs riding on the man's crotch, her slender and delicate insteps were arched, trying to pull herself out, but she couldn't do it. There was a big flush on her beautiful face, Yuan Wanbai managed to catch her breath, with her big belly sticking out, she said wrongedly to her subordinate: "Husband-I can't get up-"

The voice dragged on for a long time, so seductive that even the husband called out.

Yin Qiyuan was unmoved: "Didn't you say you wanted to ride?"

In the late pregnancy, the little pregnant woman was sensitive and couldn't stand the temptation, and she was too cute to be unreasonable. She was taken to the bed by him, but she refused to turn sideways, insisting on lying on the bed rigidly, and let him ride without moving.

Yin Qiyuan pretended to be an honest human-shaped massage stick, but always took advantage of the unpreparedness to push his hips upwards, making people's legs weak, the mouth of the uterus opened, and he hugged his stomach absently.

There is no reason to get off easily when you get on a pirate ship.

The glans was tightly stuck in the cervix, and it was only one step away from being smashed into the uterus. The little pregnant woman wanted to get up and slip away after feeling comfortable.

Yin Qiyuan held his ankles beside him, and was struggling to step on his chest, his desire increased instead of diminishing: "Sit down a little bit, you will be able to get up if you hold me soft."

Yuan Wanbai wasn't so stupid, he didn't agree, relying on the fact that he had a baby in his stomach, the senior brother didn't dare to bully him, put his hands behind his back, leaned up and kicked people.

His eyes were still misty with water vapor, looking at the gauze above his head, he suddenly spun, and his eyes turned 180 degrees.

The man got up hard, crossed his legs and turned him around.

The thick genitals are pierced in the narrow and tender cervix, making a full bend. The blue veins on the canopy of the glans are bulging, and they are crushed on the place where the gonads are abundant, like obscene torture. Close your mouth tightly.

Yuan Wanbai clenched his fingers, his legs trembled uncontrollably, with a panicked and pitiful expression.

The soft fleshy port under his crotch was reddened by the pouch, and was gouged again by the thick pubic hair, so it could only be red and trembling.

The little pregnant woman is sitting in the arms of the person, and the two are closely connected with each other with their chests against their backs. The last time this position was still budding, but this time when she sat down again, Yuan Wanbai's belly was already big from being fucked.

Yin Qiyuan licked his lower lip, glanced over his shoulders, and cast his eyes on the upright tender breasts.

The beautiful and white big breasts were frightened and bumped, and the soft flesh suddenly swayed up and down like frozen fat, and snow waves surged up one after another.