I have given the accessories, does my wife have any rewards?"/The young couple b

front page
"I have given the accessories, does my wife have any rewards?"/The young couple buying things for the baby
search
"I have given the accessories, does my wife have any rewards?"/The young couple buying things for the baby
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Reminds me of a funny story-the little junior brother in the past, he hugged his tits tightly every day with a guilty conscience, pitifully daring not to be discovered by the senior brother

The current little junior, gets up every day and secretly squeezes his tits, carefully observing the situation of being sucked and swollen by the pervert

I originally wanted to write some meat, but I fell asleep inexplicably while writing the update. I woke up at 12 o'clock, so I had to make up the ending and send it out first...

The time is good, and I will try to finish the pregnancy episode tomorrow

-----text-----

A small bulging sachet hung on the head of the bed, with a small strand of gold tassels hanging from it, and it was shaking very invitingly.

Yuan Wanbai saw this as soon as she woke up, her eyes were still blurred, her body acted before her brain, and she reached out and grabbed the sachet.

Hmm... It's delicious, but the taste is a bit strange. Yuan Wanbai's nose twitched, subconsciously sniffed twice, then his breathing became stagnant, his whole body stiffened, he bent his fingers and flicked the sachet away.

The snow-white face half-buried in the quilt quickly turned red. Yuan Wanbai touched the baby in her stomach, then pinched her own red and swollen nipples, and took a sneak peek. She hadn't woken up from the memory of last night, and was caught The flicked sachet spun around in mid-air, and then swayed back to the forehead.

Footsteps were heard in front of the bedroom door, the little pregnant woman was in a state of confusion, reached out and flicked the sachet again, and retracted her head into the quilt.

Yin Qiyuan looked at the plump bulge on the bed, and the dangling sachet that had returned to the quilt again, and let out a pleasant smile from his chest.

silly wife.

Yuan Wanbai also came to his senses, he grabbed the sachet into the quilt in embarrassment, pressed it under his body and used spells to destroy the corpse, and then lifted the quilt confidently: "You are not allowed to do this again in the future-"

His lips parted slightly, and he stared blankly ahead. Yin Qiyuan folded his palms behind his back, revealing a narrow waist with smooth lines. Around his waist was a black belt that was tightly tied, and another royal blue sachet hung on it.

The one he destroyed just now was golden, but the one I saw a few days ago was only black...how come there are so many sachets?

The man took two steps closer, bowed his head and kissed him on the cheek, his thin lips parted, exhaling a small but hot breath, with a faintly familiar sweet fragrance.

Yuan Wanbai's head was smoking, he waved away his brother with one hand, and snatched the sachet with the other. Yin Qiyuan turned his body with his hands behind his back, pretending to block his anxious wife: "Do you want my accessories?"

Bah, how dare you hide! When he brought up the sachet, even his junior brother was called, he didn't have such a senior brother!

Yuan Wanbai got up from the bed in a jerk, thinking about grabbing the sachet with his belly in his stomach, a plate of spiritual food stretched out from behind the man's back and handed it to him.