Shy and angry young master after waking up (gentle coaxing/confession/riding/sho

front page
Shy and angry young master after waking up (gentle coaxing/confession/riding/shock sensitive points)
search
Shy and angry young master after waking up (gentle coaxing/confession/riding/shock sensitive points)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I can't finish writing this chapter h, I will continue tomorrow _(:з"∠)_

Today is Monday, can I ask for a ticket!

The easter egg is supposed to shock the sensitive points of the little beauty's whole body at this time

-----text-----

When Yuan Wanbai woke up, the sky was already dark, the man turned on the dome light on the back seat, and hugged him in his arms.

His whole body was soft, crisp and numb. He lay on the man's hard chest and opened his eyes. The eyes that had been crying were suddenly pierced by the roof lights. He came up and covered his eyes.

"Are you awake?" The man's voice was hoarse and lazy, full of magnetism, and surrounded him from behind, making the little beauty lose his mind. He replied with a blushing face, but found that his voice became hoarse even more, and the memories just flooded up like a flood: a woman who was incontinent after being played with a vibrating egg, begged her senior to let her pee, a woman who shouldn't exist The opening of the urethra was opened, and finally the lower body was covered with...

The burning shame blush spread all over her body. The little beauty slapped her big palm in front of her eyes, angrily bumped her elbows against the hard chest below her, and said in a trembling voice, "Go away!! I don't want you to hug me!"

Yin Qiyuan let him slap himself, but hugged the young master even tighter. Yuan Wanbai's strength was getting weaker and weaker, and finally she retracted her elbows, turned over and grabbed the man's clothes, and buried her head.

The cloth on his chest felt wet, the young master didn't say a word, but shed tears silently. Panic flashed in the man's eyes, and he tentatively stroked his back with his big palm from top to bottom.

"Be good, Wanbai, don't cry."

"I was wrong, it won't be like this in the future."

"...Baby, let me see if you are okay, if you cry again, your eyes will be swollen and you will feel uncomfortable."

Yin Qiyuan sat up, hugged him on his lap, and gently supported the young master's head that was buried in his arms. His little face was blushing from crying, and his wet eyelashes were sticky and black. His watery eyes were lowered, and the bright red lips below were pursed lightly, showing a very pitiful appearance.

The man lowered his head, pecking and kissing away the teardrops at the end of his eyes one by one. The senior brother's scorching breath covered her head and face, and the little beauty crumpled the cloth in her hands, and it took a long time to stop her tears.

"I, I just peed." Yuan Wanbai turned her head, her voice was as thin as a mosquito.

"That's because it's so comfortable, there's nothing to be embarrassed about." The man kissed him on the cheek.

"But... it's dripping on my body, it's so ugly and dirty." The little beauty pursed her mouth, her eyes filled with moisture again.

Yin Qiyuan gently pressed the back of the person's head, pressed his forehead together, looked into the person's eyes and said seriously: "Wanbai is the prettiest in my heart, no matter what kind of look it is, it is not dirty at all, I especially like it."

"Di - the target person is detected, the current love value is 80"

The brother's words of love fell into her ears word by word, and the little beauty's heart was beating like a drum. Looking at her little self reflected in the other's eyes, her red lips parted lightly. The next moment, a piece of warmth came up, wiped away the salty tears on the lips, tapped into the jaws, rolled up the soft tongue, twisted and entangled wantonly but gently, and wiped away the saliva, the soft tongue After eating it, he even swallowed it with a soft sob.