The active junior brother (being pressed into the arms face to face, deep uterin

front page
The active junior brother (being pressed into the arms face to face, deep uterine intercourse, rape/dream memory)
search
The active junior brother (being pressed into the arms face to face, deep uterine intercourse, rape/dream memory)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Sorry sorry, I'm a bit stuck at the end...

-----text-----

On the way home being led home by the impatient prospective Taoist companion, Yuan Wanbai's face was full of trance.

He covered the flushed side face with the palm of his hand, his eyes were dull, and he walked with one foot deep and one foot shallow. If he hadn't been held by the man, he would have almost fallen down the steps.

Senior brother actually...kissed him face to face!

How could he, how could he agree to someone else's confession? The senior brother knows who he likes best. He just needs to stand behind the door and listen quietly to his refusal, but he rushes out like a tiger whose tail has been trampled on, rushing out to finish his sentence, and even wants to show off his power in front of his rival and swear domineeringly own sovereignty.

The little junior brother's face was hot red.

Brother's possessiveness is so strong...do you also like his performance?

Why do you like him so much? Is it because of his persistent efforts that he feels that he is not bad, so he agrees quickly?

Ah, it's him who has been secretly in love for so long, but he has always acted timidly, not even daring to confess. And the other party just started to like him, so he acted so eagerly.

Thinking about it this way, he is really not a qualified quasi-daoist companion.

Yin Qiyuan took the hand of his junior brother.

In his plan, today is a beautiful day for him and his younger brother to move house sweetly, take a walk in the sect hand in hand, then go back to decorate the new house, and preview the bridal chamber again in advance.

Unexpectedly, there were some small mistakes, and Yin Qiyuan smiled sideways, so he needed to make up for it from other places.

Yuan Wanbai was still thinking wildly, he didn't pay attention to the surrounding environment, nor did he pay attention to his brother's expression, until there was no one around, he was caught by the man who suddenly bowed his head, and kissed hard on the left cheek that was not covered.

"Ah!" Yuan Wanbai turned her eyes in a panic, and pulled out her left hand, one on the left and the other on the right, to protect her blushing face in the middle.

Yin Qiyuan gave a short laugh, and was in a good mood, forgetting all the unpleasant rivals in love. Walking in front of the person, he put his hands on the back of the junior brother's hands in a similar manner, clamped the soft face, rubbed it happily twice, and took advantage of the unexpected, and lightly pecked the slightly pouting lips .

The little junior brother was startled and ashamed, he even pecked him a few times, his eyes drifted away. He looked around and found no one, he had no reason to refuse his senior brother's kiss, and he didn't want to refuse in his heart.

With a smile on his face, Yin Qiyuan kissed him again and again, and called out Feijian, ready to take him home. The body backed away a little, but the dark eyes on the rosy face opposite him suddenly lit up, the little junior tried hard to gather enough courage, and kissed him back quickly and resoundingly.

Yin Qiyuan carried him back home, like a young boy who had finally won the approval of his sweetheart, walked in front of the door, kicked him away eagerly without even using spells.