Episode 10 (The little mermaid in estrus, was carried home all the way, raped un

front page
Episode 10 (The little mermaid in estrus, was carried home all the way, raped until conception)
search
Episode 10 (The little mermaid in estrus, was carried home all the way, raped until conception)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Ah, the poor little mermaid, she was raped in a rut, and she got pregnant like this

In the next chapter, please be coaxed, hurry up and obediently obey the senior brother

-----text-----

Yin Qiyuan imagined countless times how to coax his wife after he caught him, but in fact, the moment he saw her, he just wanted to use a fishing net to trap her tightly, and then use his hands and feet together to hold her tightly in his arms.

The person in his arms kept struggling, his voice was full of crying, and then suddenly became quiet again.

He hurriedly lowered his head to see that his wife was curled up next to his tail, with red eyes like two small peaches hanging on her snow-white face, she was crying so pitifully, but she kept silent, pursed her lips, and rubbed her eyes vigorously , Wipe away all the tears that haven't become pearls.

The little mermaid collapsed, why did humans come to catch him again, he is about to have a new wife, does he think the pearls are not enough? Take him back as a little slave, shut him up in the house every day, there is no need to torture him, as long as he is not given to eat, he will cry out a lot of pearls.

The other party miscalculated this time, Yuan Wanbai thought, he would wipe away his tears until he died crying, and he would not leave a single pearl behind.

The fishing net covering his body was ripped off, and the humans let him go. He held up two wet hands, startled for a moment, looked up, and in the next second, he was hugged and kissed eagerly.

With teary eyes on the dry lips, his hands pressed his head, firmly not allowing him to escape, but the tip of his tongue cautiously protruded and licked gently, as if he was carefully tracing the beautiful pair of eyes through the red and swollen eyelids. Eye.

You bastard, you are going to marry a new wife, and you still come to kiss him.

The little mermaid cried even more fiercely, crying and grabbing the other person's clothes, as if she wanted to tear apart the human being who was holding her down, and it was like a kind of silent, whimpering to keep her.

Yin Qiyuan kissed for a long time, until he licked away the tears that kept pouring out, and then slowly let go of his wife.

"Put out the tail and show me." The man said in a deep voice.

Late at night, in a remote cave. A pervert who has messed with him countless times, after recapturing the mermaid in estrus, he just wanted to look at his fish tail.

Sure enough, human beings are restless and kind.

Yuan Wanbai stared at the swollen Taozi's eyes, holding her tail defensively.

Yin Qiyuan paused for a few moments, and directly pulled his wife into his arms, covered the fish scales with his big hands, and groped them one by one.

"Woo... pervert... don't touch me." The little mermaid flicked her tail, and only had two hands. She wanted to push people, but also wanted to cover her swollen breasts, and also wanted to press the special part that was about to open. scales.

The tip of his tail was spinning in anxiety, his tearful eyes trembled, and he was about to cry. But the man withdrew his hand and took out a small medicine box from his arms. The outside of the box was covered with a layer of waterproof membrane cloth. In the dark night, Yin Qiyuan opened it deftly, as if he had rehearsed it countless times. Tail, carefully spread the ointment on the injured scales.