Episode 4 (The imprisoned little mermaid/when you get excited, you have to bear

front page
Episode 4 (The imprisoned little mermaid/when you get excited, you have to bear the violation of men/exciting h)
search
Episode 4 (The imprisoned little mermaid/when you get excited, you have to bear the violation of men/exciting h)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

true·captive·forced love

-----text-----

The little mermaid chattered restlessly in her sleep.

"...Woo go back...don't...wife...well I'm not"

He spoke incoherently, his voice was hoarse and weeping, his face was flushed red, and his naked body trembled and heaved under the quilt.

A palm covered his cheek, which seemed to be gently caressing. The rough calluses on it, but with an astonishing body temperature, viciously scraped against the delicate skin non-stop.

Just like that human being with a handsome face, but perverted, nasty, and ugly dick.

Yuan Wanbai woke up suddenly, sharp and thick black eyebrows approached, magnified several times in the little mermaid's blunt pupils. The man held his face and kissed the tip of his nose affectionately, as if he was the most caring husband: "Good wife, get up and have breakfast."

"Woo!!" Yuan Wanbai kicked his legs back in fright, but the man was getting closer and closer, even covering most of his body. He was wearing a rough jacket, and the heat on his chest penetrated through the rough fabric, Bare skin was powdered.

Yin Qiyuan picked up his naked wife, pressed her on his body, and sat down at the dinner table.

There is steaming porridge in a large enamel bowl, thinly sliced fish fillets served with shredded ginger, and served with fragrant sixtieth fried on a side plate, as well as handmade tender and smooth fish balls.

The little mermaid was about to cry, but he knew that there was a price for it, so he said tearfully, "I won't eat your stinky stuff!!"

Yin Qiyuan raised his eyebrows: "My wife won't eat it, so I'll eat it myself." He scooped up a spoonful of porridge, walked around his wife's face slowly, and put it into his mouth.

The little mermaid watched the porridge exuding the aroma of fish, and passed by again and again. That hateful human even poked a fish ball with chopsticks, handed it to his lips to tease him, and then ate it by himself .

If, if that's the case, it's fine, you can pass by gritting your teeth, but this color embryo is eating, while hitting him with the thing under his crotch. The hot and ugly penis couldn't even cover the pants, and a large piece was lifted up, crushing into his hole again and again.

He was spoiled yesterday, the lips of his hole were red, swollen and wet, and he couldn't close them at all. The huge glans outlined by the hem of his trousers, if he pushed it up casually, it would make him tremble uncontrollably. The sound of porcelain spoons and bowls and chopsticks on the table touching lightly, mixed with the faint sound of lewd water, rang in the room, the man's trousers were soaked, and the purple and black outline of the swollen penis was hideously revealed through the fabric.

Yuan Wanbai was naked like this, being pressed into the arms of the man, with wet lips clamping the fabric of the trousers, sucking and sucking, making the ugly penis swell even bigger.

Stretching out the chopsticks, poking, retracting the chopsticks, poking, the little mermaid suddenly burst into tears, grabbed the man's right arm with both hands, his buttocks were shaking, and a large stream of muddy water leaked from the hole, which was his own flow Sao Shui, and the smelly man who stayed overnight. Yin Qiyuan smiled faintly, but patted that meaty buttock and said, "I'm restless even after breakfast, forcing the pot to keep leaking, do you want to eat my husband's big dick?"