The younger brother who refuses to have sex and refuses to be touched by his pre

front page
The younger brother who refuses to have sex and refuses to be touched by his pregnant belly/takes the initiative to push the brother on himself
search
The younger brother who refuses to have sex and refuses to be touched by his pregnant belly/takes the initiative to push the brother on himself
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Laughing to death, this episode is also known as "Don't Touch My Belly"

Shaking the fox tail to ask for recommendation votes, I will finish bidding this week, the last chance to be voted on the list, can I have a third of your love? *罒▽罒*

-----text-----

Fang Pa, who was drowsy with milk, was surrounded by spiritual power and folded into a new sachet.

Not only that, but when his wife's body was stiff, she was in shock, and her strength couldn't hold him back, Yin Qiyuan leaned against her pregnant belly and sipped her mouth on the other pink nipple.

Being sucked again. Yuan Wanbai's eyes were filled with tears, and he wept a few times in a very hopeless manner. His mind was anxious and chaotic, thinking at one moment that he couldn't be sucked anymore, and at the other moment thinking about taking the sachet back.

As a result, nothing can be done.

Yin Qiyuan held his wrist, buried his head between the tall and plump breasts, took the tender tips of the milk into his mouth one by one, and chewed the soft milk meat thoroughly.

The nipples were embedded with teeth marks, and they were sticking wetly on the milk meat. The milk hole was opened to the outside. It was red and clean, and there was no juice left.

Yin Qiyuan stared straight at it for a while, then pressed the tip of his tongue against his upper jaw unwillingly.

It took a long time to get a small mouthful of milk, and after swallowing it, the sweetness between the lips and teeth was gone, and there was no time for aftertaste.

It's really pitifully small. Is there such a small amount of colostrum?

Yuan Wanbai managed to break free from the shackles, propped up his upper body, his tearful eyes wandered, and before he could find the position of the sachet, he was thrown back on the bed by his senior brother. Two balls of snow-white breast meat were pressed under the black head, being sucked more and more fiercely.

"Ah...you still! Uh, don't suck...you hear that! Uh, you pervert-stop, stop-" The pregnant woman who was hugged tightly and could only move her neck held back her strength. With his head up, his face full of tears, he tried to drive away the man who was on top of him with a small mouth.

But the senior brother turned a deaf ear to it, or maybe he was too addicted to breastfeeding, so he didn't hear his scolding. Yuan Wanbai was self-conscious for a while, only getting the pleasure of pumping the nipples in the wet and narrow mouth. tender meat. The poor pregnant woman was so sensitive that she shivered and cursed tremblingly, like a small balloon that had been punctured, with a whistling sound, it dissipated uncontrollably in a gust of breath.

The sound became smaller and smaller, and finally there was only the small sound of sucking milk in the room. Yuan Wanbai's mind was blank, as if his soul had been sucked away along one place, his head drooped on the pillow, his lips were opened, and his nose would not move. Inhale continuously like breathing.

Yin Qiyuan kept watching his wife's reaction from the corner of his eyes, a smile flashed in his eyes, he got up and took off his underwear, took a sip from the sachet on the table, had enough of it, and went back to continue teasing people.