The Little Mermaid with an early estrus period (playing in the water, playing wi

front page
The Little Mermaid with an early estrus period (playing in the water, playing with the fish's tail and having sex with tits/my wife)
search
The Little Mermaid with an early estrus period (playing in the water, playing with the fish's tail and having sex with tits/my wife)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Chu Dong: The boss not only raises a young lover outside, but also snatches a mermaid as his wife? ? ?

-----text-----

The Little Mermaid was hugging her human being, and when she saw the human being with her eyes closed and motionless, as if suffocated, she suddenly became flustered.

Looking around at the vast expanse of sea water, he didn't know what to do, so he could only pat the man on the back with tears in his eyes, and even asked the system for help. From the perspective of the God of the system, knowing that the target person will be fine, he still said maliciously: "Host, you can't do this, you have to mouth to mouth artificial respiration."

Yin Qiyuan slowed down a bit, and as soon as he used his mental strength to force the sea water out of his body, he felt two pieces of soft touch on his lips. He opened his eyes, met the nervous blue eyes of the little mermaid, turned his back on the customer, and wantonly sucked and sent it to him. The sweetness and softness kissed the other party's slightly pale face until it was flushed.

"Ugh..." Yuan Wanbai's face was hot, and he was hugged tightly, his lips touched, and his breath blended together. The two of them were almost stuck together. The excessive human body temperature continued to penetrate into the body. He stirred the sea water The tail that maintained the balance was almost weakened, and the senior brother slowly let go of himself.

"Is there anything uncomfortable?" Yin Qiyuan just touched it. The little mermaid didn't have any wounds, but it fell into the hands of a perverted powerful man who imprisoned the mermaid. He was worried that the little mermaid had suffered other injuries.

Yuan Wanbai shook his head, leaned into his brother's arms with some fear, raised his eyes and said, "What about you?"

Yin Qiyuan lowered his head, and in the undulating seawater, he met the little mermaid's blue eyes, and thought for a moment that he had returned to the past, the moment when he just picked up the other party. The same trusting demeanor, the same soft action, as if without thinking, you can entrust your whole body and mind without reservation.

But why? At the beginning, he only regarded Xiaoyu as a simple-minded person who had no guard against humans. But he was imprisoned by himself for so long, and just now he fell into the hands of the pervert, and once he was released, he returned to the sea, why didn't he take the opportunity to escape far away? Instead, he wants to save another pervert who once imprisoned him and bullied him.

"It's okay." The man shook his head, raised his hand to caress the side face of the little mermaid, Yuan Wanbai blinked, hugged his brother's waist and said: "That's fine, we're fine. Well, why don't you hug me tightly, in case What if we sink? Also, how do we get back?"

"We" came to his ears one after another, Yin Qiyuan's eyes gradually deepened, and his right hand stroked the little mermaid's swollen lips.

"Your hand!" Yuan Wanbai's eyes fell on his senior's knuckles, and he panicked, "Your hand is hurt!"

The wound on that hand looked appalling, it was bruised and purple, and it was still oozing blood. It was probably injured when the door was dug just now. Yin Qiyuan didn't care. As the leader of the star thief group, he had suffered many injuries, that's all. Slightly injured, even the treatment cabin can't be used.