Proud little beauty (bullying a drunk brother, was forced to urinate in the corr

front page
Proud little beauty (bullying a drunk brother, was forced to urinate in the corridor until she collapsed)
search
Proud little beauty (bullying a drunk brother, was forced to urinate in the corridor until she collapsed)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I have a strong bad taste, I may confess my love in the next chapter

It's Tuesday, I forgot to ask for a ticket (';︵;) Ask for one

The easter egg is about inserting sleep, the little beauty cried and refused but was fucked

-----text-----

Yuan Wanbai dragged his clingy senior brother back home, it was almost midnight.

He walked into the kitchen, opened the pot and saw the hangover soup that the housekeeper aunt had cooked before she left. Yuan Wanbai lit the fire and heated it up again. The fire was burning in clusters in front of him. The man hugged him tightly behind him, his head was also on his shoulders.

The little beauty's shoulders were sore, but the man still didn't let go of him. After the hangover soup was warmed up, bad intentions came up, and he kept spooning soup for others. Who told the senior brother to drink so much wine, and even called him soda water in public, hum Hmph, now you can finish the hangover soup for two by yourself.

Without blinking his eyes, Yin Qiyuan looked at the side face of the little beauty under the light, and kept repeating the action of putting down the bowl and being spooned into the soup-holding the bowl and gulping it down, the last pot of soup was really about to bottom out. Wan Bai put away the bowl with a guilty conscience, helped him into the room.

As soon as he entered the room, the man insisted on dragging him to the bed, and the two fell on the bed with a bang. The restless head was buried in his chest, and it was arched wildly through the clothes. The little beauty blushed a little, don't worry too much about the drunk...he persuaded himself, and struggled hard to get out.

Confusion flashed across the face of an empty man in his arms, and the next moment his body was turned over, his crotch sank, and the blushing man who was just under him rode up, and said seriously: "Good boy. " Yuan Wanbai thought that it would be more comfortable to take off his coat to sleep, so he lowered his head to unbutton the suit, pulled the man's strong arms to remove the clothes, and finally pulled the tie that he had tied on himself this morning.

Yin Qiyuan seemed to be frozen, and let others move without moving. The little beauty glanced at him with satisfaction, then leaned over to untie the belt, and a bulging mass jumped out, with a strong masculine aura evident under the black bullet pants. The little beauty's face was stunned for a moment, and her hands curled up a little helplessly. Didn't they say that drunk people can't be hard? He pursed his lips. Could it be that the mobile phone Baidu is a lie? But anyway... let's take off the pants first.

Yin Qiyuan was indeed drunk, his mind was in a daze, and suddenly he found that the fragrant and soft person sitting on his body was gone, he sat up in a panic, saw the person squatting under the bed, and immediately hugged him onto the bed with both hands.

"Huh?" The little beauty just took off the last bit of suit pants, and was hugged by her buttocks without warning. The man's scorching body with a strong smell of alcohol covered him, covering his head and face like a heat wave, Yuan Wanbai opened his eyes, Yin Qiyuan half opened his shirt collar, his handsome face approached inch by inch, and finally he stuck to it as he wished. It rubbed and rubbed on the soft face of the little beauty, and her eyes were full of longing.

Yuan Wanbai laughed out loud, and hummed softly, "Aren't you a clean freak? Why are you sticking to me?" He struggled lightly while speaking.

The man suddenly tightened his arms around the person in his arms, and whispered: "No."