Poor and miserable young master (Where are my pants?/The bundle is exposed, the

front page
Poor and miserable young master (Where are my pants?/The bundle is exposed, the vine is inserted into the womb)
search
Poor and miserable young master (Where are my pants?/The bundle is exposed, the vine is inserted into the womb)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

As I wrote it, I became perverted, and my brother also became perverted, the little beauty is so miserable

The easter egg is even more perverted because the senior brother deliberately showed strangers the appearance of the little beauty's orgasm, which is not included in the main text! ! !

-----text-----

After some cleaning, Yin Qiyuan flattened the back seat of the off-road vehicle into a bed and put the person on it.

Summer nights are always hot and dry. Coupled with the mutated zombies and the filthy environment, the smell in the air is not very pleasant. Every time he had to drive the car to a remote place, and then clean up the surroundings with water and fire before he could barely fall asleep.

But this time he held the young master in his arms, and there was a faint fragrance lingering from the tip of his nose. His heart moved, and his eyes unconsciously fell on the person in his arms. The young master closed his eyes, two clusters of small shadows were cast by his eyelashes, and his jade-white cheeks were rosy, as attractive as soft petals. Yin Qiyuan couldn't help getting closer, and pressed his lips against the softness, the cool and delicate touch made his lips numb. He licked his lips, hugged him tighter, and fell asleep comfortably.

"Beep - the target person is detected, the current love value is 25"

...

When Yuan Wanbai woke up, the man was already driving. He opened his misty eyes and looked at the roof of the car. He didn't react for a while, and then subconsciously reached out to the next door, but it was in vain. He sat up in shock, and was relieved when he saw the brother in the driving seat in front.

"Are you awake?" Yin Qiyuan said indifferently, but his eyes couldn't stop glancing at the rearview mirror.

The little beauty didn't know what she looked like in the eyes of men: a loose and loose white T-shirt covered her body, revealing her delicate collarbone with hickey marks and half of her fair skin. Her round breasts were pressed against the clothes, outlining soft and seductive breasts and round and bright red nipples.

"Yeah." The little beauty nodded and leaned forward unconsciously. He took another close look at the effect of the clothes, and the man was satisfied. He deserved to spend a long time in the space yesterday to pick out such a soft and sheer dress.

"There are canned porridge and bread at the back, eat some yourself." The man continued.

"Oh, good." Yuan Wanbai turned around, her T-shirt rolled up as she crawled backwards. If anyone passes by the car window, they will definitely be dazzled by a burst of lustrous snow. This little beauty's lower body is not covered with a strand of hair, and the hem of her upper body can barely cover her attractive waist, but her white and tender buttocks are covered. The sharp point and a pair of slender legs are fully displayed. With the plump snow-white thighs slightly bent forward and the tip of the buttocks turned up, two wet red soft holes were also exposed to the man's eyes.

There was a chill in her lower body, and the little beauty, who felt something was wrong, stretched out her hands to cover her buttocks, only to realize that she was not wearing pants. He hid in the corner behind the driver's seat in fright, and pitifully pawed at the leather on the seat with both hands and asked his brother, "Where are my pants?"