CH-3 Found her ~

-Vishwajeet dev Mishra POV-

Now you will see how insane your love and separation made me.........love.

I hurriedly went towards my personal lift,
Without caring about my surroundings.

After few minutes later, i came outside from my company's building and directly went towards my car.

When i reached there.... i asked for the car keys from my driver.

"Is there any problem sir???" Driver asked in a worried tone and put his hand in his pant pocket and took out the keys and forwards his hand towards me.

I ignored his question and took the keys from his hand.

I immediately sat inside the car and turned on the engine.

"I can't loose her , no... no....... not again......pls god don't snatch her again from me, I will die... without her , i won't be able to live.... pls god!!!"

I muttered while driving my car recklessly without caring about the speed and traffic rules.

I started to search her here and there in every corners of the streets.

At this very moment i just wanted her infront of me, i wanted all the answers from her of all my questions which were killing me.....since she left.

"Why she left me like that???..... like i meant nothing to her....why??? Jaan.....why are you punishing me like this???" I muttered turning my stirring wheel on an another street in Search of her.

But i could not able to find a single trace of her anywhere.

From past three hours i was driving on road searching for her like a crazy, but she was nowhere to found.

She makes me insane for her even more now.

It was going to evening soon and my state was messed up badly...... driving recklessly on road here and there, sweating like hell, searching her.

I punched the stirring wheel hardly in frustration.

"Pls... God... just for once, i want to see her... pleaseeeee...... give me one sign of her..... i can not loose her again... pls god!!!" I kept muttering this while looking here and there on streets to found a single trace of her whereabout.

When today's office scene flash infront of my eye's.

Her face...... her teary eyes,..... when she saw me was the prove that somewhere in her heart there was something for me.

She still had some feelings for me.

And i will find her at any cost..... no matter what i had to do to get her back again.

She was mine then and now.

And this time i would not going to repeat my mistakes...... I will do anything No matter what i had to do to get back her again.

But i had to find her first...

" Where are you love ??? Give me your one sign love..... just one pleasss." I thought when unknowingly a drop of tear fell from my eye which i did not even care to wipe.

My brain was ozed with her thoughts and memories ever since and because of this i did not even cared about my messed up state.

I searched her everywhere...... on every street of the city but it was like..... she disappeared in the air.

Just the thought of being separated from her again... tears my heart apart.

I would not be able to endure this pain again.