CH-17 My beauty ~

- Vishwajeet POV -

*boom!!

*boom!!

*boom!!

In a second i filled three bullets directly in his head and insane amount of blood oozed his head within a second while his body lifelessly fell directly on my feet.

Few drops of his dirty bloods fell immediately on my pant, shirt and on my shoes, making me disgusted.

He was one of the trusted members in my company but for some money that basterd tried to sell company's personal information and important data to the other companies. Who were trying their shit out to compete with me.

And this mother fucker thinks that he will do all this shit under my nose and i will not be able to get to know about this.

Tsk. Tsk. How foolish he was.... that he did not even realized that it was all my plans from the start.

Whatever informations and data he given to them was all a trash, a total waste.

that i made from him to gave them those fake informations and data to those people without his knowledge.

I wanted them to thinks like they were winning this game. And was thinking ahead of me but....., but. but. when they will figured out the actual thing, till then the whole game will be under my control.

Now it was the time to shown them the reality show. Cause messing with The Vishwajeet dev Mishra was equals to welcoming death by themselves.

I needed to give them the taste of their own medicine. So that they will never forget their place in front of me and never try to raised their fucking head infront of me; The VISHWAJEET DEV MISHRA .

I puff on my cigar while looking at the lifeless body infront of me as the blood was insanely oozing from his head, covering the spotless white marble floor with the dirty blood of this mother- fucker.

Seeing this rascal bloody face infront of me was just awakening my inner beast. If i could, then i had woken him up and killed him twice with my own hands.

" Shiv!! Clean this dirt immediately from my sight." I ordered in range to my personal bodyguard.

I again took a deep puff on the cigar then after few seconds later i released the intoxicated smoke from my mouth.

Suddenly my sight fell over my clothes, where i got few of this mother-fucker blood drops imprints on them, as a strong disgust filled in my whole body.

Without wasting a mere second, i rushed upstairs towards my private villa's master bedroom and went directly in the bathroom.

As i stepped inside the bathroom, i closed the door behind my back and insisted of removing; i ripped off my clothes over my body with a disgusted face, within a fraction of movement.

I went under the shower and turned the cold shower tab on. The freeze cold water flow through my naked body.

I placed my one hand on the wall and with the other i ran in my hairs making the hairs to go backwards as they were falling directly on my eyes.

While i was busy in relaxing the awaken beast inside me. Suddenly her thoughts strike my brain like a high volts current.

Her cute and round baby face, our talks, her cute giggles and shy smiles, the way she lowered her lashes whenever i used to said something in a flirty way, her cute red angry face.

the way she used to complaint about how her studies were getting affected because of me as she was not able to stopped thinking about me all the time.

Those sleepless nights we had spent while talking and chatting with eachothers as she was not able to fall asleep because of her periods cramps.