CH-4 Answer... Me ~

-Purnima sing POV-

After cooking lunch and doing all the house chores.

I got tired like hell...

I thought to take a bath as it could might help me to feel relaxed and also refresh too.

I went inside the bathroom then after 30 minutes later, i was done getting bath.

I came out wrapping a towel around my naked body and wrap my wet hair in another towel, then went towards almirah to took out something simple to wear today.

I took out a simple plain white kurti and palazzo to wear.

I stand infront of the mirror while patting my wet hair gently with the towel to remove excess water from them.

Awhile later, i was done drying my hair then i apply some musurizer on my face and lip blam while looking at my reflection in the mirror

I do not know why but after taking bath i always feel thirsty.

So, i went inside the kitchen to drink water.

While drinking water.... i thought why not to make masala chai (tea) and enjoy sitting in the balcony, as the weather was a little sunny today.

it was the months of winter and in Mumbai i had never felt this much cold before...

So,i thought it was a great idea then i prepared my masala chai ( tea ) within some minutes and went towards the balcony.

I sat on the jhula ( hanging swing ), and took a sip of my masala chai (tea)... and just then i felt like i was in heaven.

Do not know why but after doing this much work whenever i took a sip of my special masala chai ( tea ), it felt like i was in heaven...

All my stress and tiredness flew away in the air... i gussed this was my stress and tiredness reliever.

Or should i say it was my energy booster drink.

While i was in my deep thoughts i heard a knocking sound.

But choosed to ignored it as if why someone will knock at the door when they can ring the door bell.

I thought maybe it was my neighbors kids and their naughty tricks to again irritated me.

Then after few seconds later i again heard like someone was knocking my apartment door hardly.

Do not know why but this time i got really irritated, as who can be at this time and on the top of that knocking like this.

I swear, if this time those kids again played any kind of their naughty tricks then I was surely going to complaint it to their parents.

" i can not even enjoy my masala chai ( tea ) in peace...uuffffff..."  i said irritatingly.

Then I stood up on my feet from the jhula ( swing ) and went towards the main door to check on.