CH-10 The next... Morning ~

- PURNIMA  POV -

I tries to forget him as there was no way i could have him and....  his love ever in my life.

I had to accept somehow that love was something.... which was not written in my fate.

No matter what i tries to do but the fact was,  i will only get what my destiny and my Ganesh ji had decided for me.

Thinking about all this, i did not realized that how the whole night had been passed and now it will be morning sooner.

But every ounce of my energy had drained out of my body due to excessive crying continuously whole night.

and now i was feeling like my body and mind  totally became numb, as his thoughts and all those past memories and incidents keep on roaming in my mind senselessly since then.

I was laid on my bed being lifeless like a doll, staring somewhere being lost in while thinking about the floods of thoughts...., whole night tears dripped from the corner of my eyes falling directly on my pillow, which was under my head.... continuously.

Still being lost in my thoughts while staring at the room's ceiling senselessly..., when did the sun rise up in the sky i did not noticed it.

I came out from my thoughts when a cute little bird flew in my whole bedroom and sat on the window while chippuring melodiously and heavenly.

The sound of that bird slowly distracted me from my all unnecessary and painful thoughts..., as i slowly sat on my bed while wiping off my tears slowly with the back of my both hands.

I looked at that cute little creature..., that little sparrow, who was continuously singing  beautifully and heavenly in her own language.

A thought suddenly came in my mind....

" इनकी जिंदगी भी कितनी अच्छी होती है न, जब मन करे और जहाँ मन करे बस उड़ जाते हैं, कास मैं भी इनके जैसी ही होती.... तो इस भीड़ - भाड़ के दुनिया से कहीं दूर उड़ जाती और कही बस दो पल सुकून के जी पाती।"

"Their life is so good isn't it, they just fly whenever and wherever they feel like it, I wish I was like them... then I would also fly somewhere far away from this crowded world and I could live in peace just for a few moments."

I thought all this while staring at that cute little sparrow... adoringly.

Suddenly, i heard my phone ringtone... i stretched my left arm behind me to grab my phone from the side table without looking back.

But when i could not able to find it there, i turned around and noticed that my phone was actually ringing under my right side pillow.

I quickly slides my hand under the pillow and grab my phone from it, by then the call get disconnected and when i was about to see who called me at this time...., and it was none other than Siddhi  my one and only best friend.

Siddhi and I, we both lived together in same apartment in Mumbai since 3 years. As I  and Siddhi we both came here to complete our higher studies and also to get our dream jobs.

And that's how we both became best friends, more like sisters now.

But why she was calling me this early in the morning. I got confused and decided to call back her immediately..., maybe there was something important that she wants to share with me.

Thinking about this, i dialed her number.

And Siddhi picked up my call in just one ring, as if she was waiting for me to call her back.