CH-8 The painful... Past ~

-PURNIMA POV -

Thinking about all this i could not able to control my emotions, as the floods of tears started dropping off from my eyes.

Laying on the bed being like a lifeless doll while crying continuously, as more and more tears dropped from the corner of my eyes on the pillow, i had under my head.

When i tried to closed my eyes all the past memories one after another started appearing in infront of me....., piercing my heart with an unknown pain.

- A little flash back now from 6 years back -
- 2017 -

It was the evening time,  i was sitting on the roof top, on a chair all alone because everyone was busy doing there respective works. But i was free so thought to get some fresh air.

From the morning, i was just studying... studying and studying cause my 12th board examination was coming , it was just after three month.

And i did not even completed the syllabus till now. That's why i was preparing with my full focus cause i wanted to came first and also to proud my father on myself.

as i was studying from the morning, so thought to get some air to relax my mind and to refresh my self also from all the examination tension.

I got distracted Just when i heard a notification sound from my phone. Do not know why i thought to check on it.

I opened my screen lock then swipe to see the notification and it was from Instagram, someone send me a friend request.

I then opened my Instagram through the notification and Unconsciously accepted the friend request.

Just when i accepted the request i got a ' hii ' message from the other side, so i also replied with ' hii '.

And from there it's all started from an unknown friend request.

First i did not had any  interests to chat with him.

But slowly - slowly and unknowingly when i started chatting with him that much, i also did not realized it.

We started talking almost everyday and honestly speaking , i did not know when i started falling for him.... slowly little by  little.

The way he talk to me or shows his cares for me, makes me  feels like i am a princess or queen of somewhere, In short i felt like i am something special.

Everything was going fine and smoothly, that's  when he proposed me one day while chatting.

I was too stunned to reply him anything at that time, i did not know if i should trust him or not. Cause he was still a stranger for me.... whom i met online.

But after seeing his caring nature and the way of talking soo politely even when i irritated him, made me say '  yes ' to his uncountable proposals.

And then we started talking with eachother through voice calls or  video calls  but only few times, when nobodies around me then cause if my family will get to know about it..., then they would had been dig my grave till now.

A couple of months passes in a blink of eyes, as i did not know... how??, when??, and how much?? the  time had passes and i even forgotten to focus on my studies.

I totally become like a love - sick type girl.

But one day when i realized how much i had changed... literally makes me sad. Because i was not focusing on my studies neither on anything else in my life and i was just getting distracted from my goals.