CH-6 Leave me alone... Please ~

- Purnima POV -

His silence were piercing my heart  from inside.

Suddenly, i felt the corner of my neck got wet from his uncountable tears dripping on the side of my neck, aching my heart badly while unknowingly tears also flow from my eyes to my cheeks.

" love me or hate me,... heal me or break me... do whatever you want cause i am all yours now... love "

" Remember i will die single ....but i will never allow any girl to take the place you have in my heart, soul and mind... not in this life nor in the next six life..."

He said in his deep hoarse voice, still hiding his face in the side of my neck.

I did not know how to deal with this situation.

My mind was not working properly at this time, neither i was able to make him understand.

But if i did not stop him right now then it will become a big and difficult problem for both of us.

I tried to say something but it felt like my voice got stuck in my throat.

I closed my eyes tightly and inhale deeply to gather some strength.

as the mere thought, of the way his going to react was scarring the hell out of me already.

Collecting my inner strength i again tried to say in my shaky breathed voice.....

" शा..दी...तय..हो...गई..है..मे..री, ..कि..सी..और..के.. सा.थ....!!!"

" My...mar..riage..has..bee.n...fixed..with.... som...eone...else...!!!"

I immediately closed my eyes tightly in fear after uttering the sentence somehow.

He immediately looked in my eyes shockingly, not believing what i just said.

" क्य...क्या...कह ...कहा...तुमने..."

" wh..what...d.id..you..sa.y.." , He uttered slowly in disbelief.

I somehow dared to look in his disbelieving and questioning eyes.

and nodded my head slowly and anxiously, looking down at the floor.

As i do not had any strength to look in his hurt filled eyes, which were gazing sharply at me.

" how could you??? Huhh.... how could you???..."

He uttered and suddenly punched the wall hardly beside me; furiously.

I shivered visibly and insanely in fear when i heard the loud thud sound of his punch on the wall,... it scared me to the core.

His eyes become red due to his rising temper.

I closed my eyes tightly being scared of him and his anger and a strong shivering sensation ran inside my whole body and nerves.

then, suddenly he held both of my shoulders tightly with his both strong and mascular hands and said, furiously looking at me......

" केह दो, की ये बस एक मजाक था... "

" Tell me, it was just a joke... "

I somehow managed to utter with great difficulty....

" न... नहीं..."

" N..o,...it'.s...n..ot..." , I said while shuttering badly, in the meanwhile his furious and scarring gaze on me was just making my situation even more wrost than it was already.