CH-12 Who was... she ~

-Purnima POV-

She did not said anything futher and countinued to walk with me in the direction of my apartment's building.

After walking like for a good ten minutes, we finally reached infront of my apartment's building.

I looked at her and found her looking at me.

" aunty, मेरा apartment तीसरे फ्लोर पर है, आपको सीढिया चढ़ने में कोई दिक्कत तो नहीं होगी न...."

"Aunty, my apartment is on the third floor, you won't have any problem in climbing the stairs, right?", i said that's when my sight fell on her ankle which was bleeding a little as she got deep injury there.

Before she could said anything i firmly held her hand in my one hand then i held her shoulder with another.

" चलिए अब दिक्कत नहीं होगी आपको "

" let's go you won't have any problem now ", i said. And started to walk upstairs while helping her consciously.

I left her hand and shoulder once we reached infront of my apartment's door.

I slid my hand in my jeans pocket to took out my apartment's keys but did not found it there. So i searched in another pocket and found the keys.

I took it out and inserted the key in the door lock and unlock it quickly, and went inside the apartment but when i noticed that aunty was still not entering inside.

" Aunty!!! आइये न अंदर... क्या हुआ ??? "

" Aunty!!! Come inside... what happened???" , i called her, but she was too lost somewhere that i gussed maybe she did not even heard my voice.

I went towards her and held her hand to which she just looked at me; flickering her eyes lashes.

" क्या हुआ aunty कोइ दिक्कत है क्या???, आप अंदर नहीं चल रही है..."

"What happened aunty, is there any problem???, you are not coming inside...." i muttered slowly and looked at her face.

" नहीं कुछ भी तो नहीं, बस ऐसे ही मैं कुछ सोचने लगी थी,..."

" No, it's nothing, I just started thinking about something,...", She replied quickly and tighten her hold on my palm.

We walked inside and i took ker towards the couch as she sat there, i stretched her left leg and placed it on the table infront of it; so it would not cause any more pain in it.

I immediately went inside my bedroom to find the first aid box.

I opened the bed side table's first drawer but did not find it there. So i closed it immediately. then i opened the second one and it was here.

I took out the box and immediately went towards her, where she was sitting; silently.

I sat down on the floor and took out the cotton from the box and dipped it into the antiseptic liquid; closed the antiseptic liquid bottle's cap and placed it in the box.

I turned towards her leg, which was on the table then gently i cleaned her injuries; it was not deep cut but still it was bleeding a lot and i think maybe her leg also get sprained due to that sudden pull. When she was about to get hit by that  truck.