CH-22 I wanted... peace ~

- Purnima POV -

the dupatta tighten around my neck terribly, my breath hitched, i tremble badly to inhale the air. Even though i wanted to die still at this point... unconsciously i started throwing my legs and arms here and there in suffocation, .... I was left yearning to draw my breath!.... and slowly everything started blurring my vision and.....

darkness covered my eyes and mind, along with my petite soul and life.

--- silence ---

I slowly tried to open my eyelids and the amount of brightness i felt around me made me shut my eyes immediately,  i flickered my lashes for few seconds to adjust my sight in this bright light. I felt like i woke up after sleeping for like an eternity!.

I forced to raised my heavy lashes and flickered it for few seconds in utter confusion while my eyes scanned the whole place, which seemed unfamiliar to me.

It took me few seconds to realized that i was in hospital and laying on the hospital bed,  surrounded by the hospital's equipments.

Bandage were wrapped over my neck and a plain white pipe was attached on my hand as the liquid from the bottle hagging on the stand flow drop by drop through the wire and it went directly insides me.

What the hell i was doing here???

How i came here??

How i was still alive???

I should had died till now... then how??

I just stared blankly at the wall as these types of questions were running in my mind.

I again tilted my head on the bed and looked at the door patiently, in hope that maybe someone will came in this room to check on me, and i was correct, in few minutes someone turned the door handle and opened the door slowly.

There stand... Siddhi while holding few paper bags in her hand, she was too engrossed in reading a paper that was in her other hand that she did not even noticed me staring at her.

Seeing her i suddenly felt scared cause i do not know how mad she was on me or how will she going to react now? and moreover how will i explain her about the step i took??.

She forwards her steps ahead towards the bed and then... finally she raised her lashes and looked at me and i just stared blankly in her eyes with mixed emotions.

Alots of things were running in my mind at this moment and i was feeling hella nervoused and scared as i do not know what exactly I should do or say in this situation.

Suddenly instead of bombarding me with questions; she immediately wrapped her arms around me tightly and said...., " कैसी है तू??, ज्यादा दर्द तो नहीं हो रहा है न तुझे.... doctor को बुलाउ मैं..hmm! "

" How are you??, you are not in much pain... i will call the doctor..hmm! "

She said while hugging me tightly but her voice sounded hoarse and cracked and just then i felt a little wet on my shoulder.

Her tears were countinued to fall on my shoulder, wetting mine clothes. I slowly lifted my one hand from the bed and wrapped it around her as i had a pipe attached to the other.

I patted her back slowly and seeing her condition tears also welled up in my eyes and started dropping off from my eyes lids making a trace on my cheeks to neck.

" I AM SORRY SIDDHU!!..." , i uttered with great difficulty.

She tighten her arms around me even more and cried silently on my shoulder. my situation was same as her, tears continued to flow from my eyes.