CH-23 Love is dangerous ~

- PURNIMA POV -

" Hey Lord Ganesha! Forgive me, I was not in my senses..., I don't know how I took such a big step... How did I forget that what would my parents feel if they came to know about all this?..., I should not have lost my temper like this. But now enough...enough! Whatever is written in my destiny, I will definitely get it, whether it is sorrow or happiness!, Now I don't have even an iota of courage left to fight anymore. Whatever you have written in my destiny... now there is no other way left except accepting it. But now I just want to request you that my loved ones should not suffer any more because of me... pleaseeeee! "

I thought in my mind while laying on the bed with closed eyes.

Suddenly the door opened and Siddhi came inside along with a doctor and nurse.

I just stared at them.

" Miss Purnima!, how are you feeling now??"

The doctor asked.

" a little better..." , i replied with a nod.

" hmm.. let me check you one last time to make sure you are all good!.." , the doctor said and he started examine my reports.

While i and Siddhi just started at the doctor as he was going through my reports.

Few minutes passed then the doctor looked at me and said.. , " Everything is fine in your report and you are all okay to go home!.., but Miss Purnima listen to me very carefully... not just as a doctor... but as a big brother i would say don't do this kind of stupid thing again in your life, just because of you were unable to deal with the situation... hmm!, Try to calm yourself and engage yourself in some other works instead of overthinking on the same thing. I wish you all the best for your new life... and stay calm even if your are going through worst... okay!! "

I just listened his every words attentively Cause in some were he was correct... i did that stupidity just because my mind was messed thinking about all the problems and issues happening in my life.

" okay! " , the doctor said with a warm smile.

" hmm!, i will never..." , i nodded my head a little and replied looking at him with a small smile.

" Okay then! Miss Siddhi i am going to prepare her discharges paper please come along and complete those formalities. " , the doctor said and went out of the room followed by the nurse.

" Thank God!, everything is normal in your report. You don't even have a slightest idea of how much i got worried thinking about you all this time. Now you just rest here, till then i am going to complete those formalities and your discharge papers... hmm! " , She said while holding my hand and squeezed it a little; assuring me.

" hmm! " , i hummed in response with a soft smile.

She went out of the room while closing the door behind her back. And i just stared blankly at the closed door.

Alot of things happened in just these ten days and my life had became the total roller-coaster ride.

His coming back into my life and expressing his love again and then this marriage..., I don't know what to do now. It seems like I am trapped in some crisis where I am seeing my own defeat from both the sides. Hey Ganesh ji! where you have trapped me??.

I get lost in the flood of thoughts as whatever happened in these few days roamed in my mind simentlously.

I was soo lost in those thoughts that i did not realized how much time had been passed like this, just then someone knocked on the door and i came back in reality.