CH-11 Forget him ~

- Purnima POV -

Mummy was silently listening to me and then while thinking something, she said slowly....

" hmm... ये बात तो है, पर बेटा शादी तो होनी ही है.... छह महीने बाद हो या अगले महीने, क्या फर्क पड़ता है..."

"hmm... that's true, but my child, the marriage has to happen... whether it's after six months or next month, what difference does it make..."

I know that mummy was completely right on her place but my situation was also not stable here, and now this marriage...., i thought atleast i had six months time to handle all these mess but now suddenly this news.

how will i going to handle all this together. I was not ready now for this..., i need some time.

how should i make her understand, that now i do not want to marry him... how???, Ganesh ji please help me.... pleaseeeee.

The thoughts were running in my mind that's when my ear caught her voice and bring me back to the reality....

" देखो बेटा, मुझे और तुम्हारे पापा दोनों को ही इस फैसले से कोइ दिक्कत नहीं है..., तुम्हें अगर कोई भी परेशानी है तो बताओ हमे..."

"Look my child , both I and your father have no problem with this decision..., if you have any problem then tell us..."

I wanted to tell her about my problems... about my situations but i know that she will not going to understand me, she will think I was wrong.

While Thinking about all this, i felt out of the words..., even though I wanted, still i could not able to do so.

I wish i could be a little more strong and intelligent, than maybe I could handle this situation in a better way without hurting anyone..... specially him.

I heard her voice from the other side of the phone call saying that....

" ठीक है फिर मुझे लगता है तुम्हें भी ये मंजूर है...., तो फिर बेटा तुम अपना समान पैक कर लेना मैं तुम्हारे पापा को भेज दूंगी अगले हफ्ते तुम्हें लेने वहाँ...., ठीक है तो तुम अपना ध्यान रखना, बहुत सारी तैयारियां भी अब सुरु करनी होगी हमलोगों को, इसलिए मैं तुमसे बाद में बात करुंगी..."

" Okay, then I think you also agree to this..., then my child, you pack your things, I will send your father to pick you there next week..., okay then you take care of yourself, We will have to start all the preparations now, so I will talk to you later..."

She hanged up the call just after saying this , while i just stared at the wall silently and blankly..., without blinking. A floods of thoughts were running in my mind at this time.

I did not know what to do and what not to..., what was right and what was wrong...., all this were just making me frustrated now.... slowly.

Ganesh ji!!!, why it's feel like i was stuck.... again.

Why all these was only happening with me..., what wrong I even did to someone to get punished like this....., this was way too much.

Tears started filling up in my eyes... slowly, thinking about all this and mostly importantly about him.