PART THREE - THE CAPITOL

RECOVERED LETTERS ADRESSED TO THE LATE VICTOR KASIA FROST AFTER THE EVENTS OF THE BATTLE OF THE CAPITOL (2140) - MUSEUM OF PANEM
- Names have been blanked out for privacy reasons after request of the next of kin

Kasia,

How are you? It's been a while since we've talked and I was wondering how you're doing? BLANK and I are worried about you, not that she would ever say it, of course. I heard that BLANK is with you in the Capitol, are you alright? Please, send us a reply, I know you might not feel up to talking but at least let us know you're alive.

Oh, and BLANK and I are getting married! We thought you might want to come, so here's the information!

10th of December, 6:00, District BLANK.

Love,

BLANK and BLANK

---

Dear Kasia.

My therapist told me to start corresponding with fellow Victors again, so I decided to try you. I don't know if you know, but BLANK and I are back in BLANK, living in our old houses. Last I heard, BLANK, BLANK and BLANK etc are in BLANK, and the others are in BLANK. Let me know if you ever want to call.

- BLANK.

---

Kasia Frost,

How you doing Kas? I heard you're still in the Capitol, so spit on Snow's grave for me.

It sucks you couldn't make the wedding, but you know you could have at least replied to the letter. BLANK's really worried about you.

Love ya babes and hope to see ya soon,

BLANK

---

Kiddo. You can't just keep ignoring us like this. I don't know if you're burning these letters, but at least pick up the damn phone. I'm not too worried, you can handle yourself, but BLANK keeps badgering me about you, so I thought I'd try. I know it's hard, Kas. Trust me, I know, but you gotta let us know you're at least still alive.

- BLANK

P. S. I hear you're in Four, so if you ever feel like visiting us in BLANK, please bring one of those fine sea made scotches they have over there. BLANK won't let me buy them here, but she can't refuse it if it's a gift....

---

Hey shining star,

I love you. I will always love you.

Please don't ignore this letter like the others. This one actually means something.

Don't forget what you promised me.

I love you Kasia Frost. And I'm sorry.

- BLANK.

WARNING - Death, Self harm, Suicidal thoughts, blood, gore, betrayal, grief, PTSD, weapons