THE ESILE OF FLOWER (chapter 2)

•No one actually knew that this lonely cottage bore a child. The Flamels lately became as quite as a mouse. After that night, no one had seen that girl come out of her house. It was usually silent except for the frequent yelling of Mrs.Flamel which echoed through the main streets of the outskirts of Scotland. This girl was Jessica Esile. 11 years had passed since that horrible day, as  Mr.Flamel wore an artificial hand to work out his daily life like a normal person. But they were not normal at all. If said clearly, they frequently disappeared leaving the poor girl guard the house. •Jessica Esile was spotted outside only in school time which she succeeded to go to after a lot of pushing from the curious neighbors . They were really brave in that fact considering that most of the children went to the same school. But they did it to get more information about the girl's whereabouts. One of them even built the window near their dining to spy on the Flamels.• But no one actually knew how she was treated inside the cottage which was worse than the whole community put together could imagine.• She was never ever cared by the Flamels but more than that she was always insulted and tormented every second she stayed in the cottage.• The only time her name was called or shouted was the times she did a household chore wrong and not in their favorite way. Jessica hated that existence in the house. •Every time Mrs. Flamel tortures her something unusual happened. But that didn't stop the Flamels at all from torturing her every second of her life. Every scratch they made on her were often paid with the deadliest fire accidents to the smallest burn. Mr. Flamel always tried to keep away from her but he made his wife do his part of physical torture as well as he took part of all her mental torture. If you ever wondered where Jessica slept i.e.; her bedroom, you would start eating straws as well as the horses.•Jessica's bedroom neither had a pillow let alone a bed nor a blanket but  straws. The Flamels spared her to sleep under the horse stable along with a couple of annoying horse which did nothing but  dirty her mat at least 5 times a day. She was tired of cleaning her dirty straw mat every night she went to rest but thought it was the best place in the whole world without Mr.Flamel's rage and Mrs.Flamel's frequent scolding and slaps. Although she was made to sit with the Flamels during the meal times for a particular annoying neighbor staring at them through the window.  Mrs.Flamel tried to pretend to be an wonderful guardian saying 'have some more' over and over again hanging around with the  same stale food, Jessica particularly enjoyed the attention she got during dinner and thanked that neighbor in mind but it was paid off with mountain ranged amount of dishes that she had to clean. The only place on the world she felt peace at was the mountain ranged homework she gott which was equally the size of dishes  but from from school. At night when they mysteriously disappeared inside their room, Jessica would light up a candle and studied while the horses snorted noisily. •Not even her classmates were comfortable around her presence let alone making friends with her. She spent the 6 years of school life sitting in the very cornered last bench in her classroom. It felt as if that sit was reserved for her. Only for a nutter like her. Although she did well in her exams, nobody cared for her . Maybe that's why she was never exposed to preschool education. Those who were good at studies kept away from her but Jessica was used to this sudden circumstances, as a result she was pretty unsocial and didn't have enough social skills to get along with other people. She never knew why was she treated like this. She felt different from most people but didn't know why? The sudden fire accidents caused by her was abnormal for other people living in the world.

One night, when Jessica went out to take a sip of water from the river in the forest near thecottage, she saw a shadowy figure was  featured on the ground. Her heart pounded fast. The Flamels shouldn't have beenback so fast. 'Hello, is anyone there?' muttered Jessica gathering all hercourage. She darted the candle closer asjust then there were some rumbling sound in the bushes and the shadowy silhouette disappeared. Theriver was sparkling silver under the quarter light of the innocent moon thathung low in the dark sky unaware of thethings happening on the earth.  

•As Jessica knelt to the ground to drink some of the river water as she never entered the cottage at night, a nearby bush moved again and some voices crept her unusually sharp ears in the silent night. She moved closer towards the bush. Her heart still pounding fast at  Mr.Flamel's voice, "This girl is eating us alive." 

"We can never show our works to that bunch of shits living around us. Always peering at us as if we were nuts to them." said Mrs.Flamel's voice which made some bats in the dark monstrous tress fly away. But this time another in unknown voice spoke. It too was an woman's voice, "You need to make that quick. Not a day after the next full moon will the princess be killed. Some reckless florians  are already getting out of hand. Imagine when they see their  dead princess lying in front of them." that unknown voice gave an evil laughter which made some owls hooting on the nearby trees hoot more louder than ever. 'make him assured that this particular princess of this realm will be out of the way as soon as possible.' said Mr.Flamel's  voice. Jessica felt a ray of frightening ghost hitting her mind. What were they talking about? And who is this princess of a realm? Surely realms exist in fairy tales and princesses in an ancient history book. How can they murder a princess who is in Scotland. That was really a nonsense . But they sounded pretty serious. Talking in fictional stories can describe only one thing. Secret codes in mystery series. That means they are surely discussing something that can't be discussed in public. The Flamels were joined in something dangerous. They are murdering someone or they might literally kidnap the princess of London to murder her but there was no news about such things.

•'Very well then.' said the voice which seemed to re-wake Jessica again. ' by the next full moon, I want that princess dead and her body straight to the castle.' She heard the footsteps drawing out which she quickly realized to be the back to home footsteps. She ran as fast as she could towards the stable avoiding every twig [which felt like bones on the forest floor] blocking her way. The weight of hearing a person dying by these cruel people was enough to slow down her speed in thought. In no time, Jessica was back to the stable to find that the Flamels hadn't arrived yet. The horses had dirtied her bed once more as the flame of the candle drifted upwards aimlessly. Fear and anger lining in her heart, she started arranging her bed before Mrs.Flamel arrive and pretend to be asleep unaware of all of their misdeeds like the neighbors surrounding them.