Chapter - 23

No one could say what this 12 year girl with the most skinniest feature and a healing wound doing. But Jessica knew deep inside her orchestra playing in a positive field of foamy dandelions what guilt did it hold as she strided towards the crowd watching every second of the man tightened with a moving vine in a snake shape. The Red haired man might be in his 40's. His resolute eyes glaring vacantly at the black guards guarding him. But he didn't look fear stricken unlike the shivering man Jessica saw being pushed out of the world on her first day in this realm. He orientated himself tranquilly over the large mass of people. All eyes on him awaiting his departure from this stinking world. The mass of corpses were still lying on the ground. Some already on the verge of being sucked by flies. 

There were swarms of them floating in the air and some munching on nearby things.

" What the hell are you doing here?" said Triffiny as she pushed through the crowd towards Jessica who simply stood there watching the man's motionless death.

" What just happened?" said Jessica as if she didn't here what Triffiny just said and changed the subject to something else.

" They just published an article about Moldro. A black guard spotted the newspaper at a shopkeeper's shop after he was executed. " said Triffiny.

" All the staffs of the SECRET AGENT are dead?" asked Jessica eyeing the mass murder.

Triffiny just nodded and took her gaze at the man in the square tied at the Pillar.

" And they are waiting for his Trial by Moldro himself." muttered Triffiny pointing at the man.

" Albemerle Stand is the founder of the Secret agent."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry for the short chapter. This is just a filler before the main thing begins.

I see you people are not commenting at all. It is a little disappointing but be sure to stay tuned for the next parts.