(Chapter 5)

To her vacation meant  enduring the instant torture of the Flamels and doing endless chores in that dull cottage. As every one went towards their home chattering and laughing on their way and buying expensive food which could feed Jessica for weeks if the Flamels had the nobility to allow her to do so, she went towards the dull fence where the holding number 9 hung upside down emitting a dull glow of weeds that was deprived from Spring. Once the police investigating for the population rate of certain neighborhoods had literally scribbled the house as 6 until Mr.Flamel did a lot of protests to change it. He was actually really scared of this things interfering with people and police. In fact he was scared of normal people, considering the fact that the tried act as normal as possible but still an abnormal energy emitted from the Flamels. An energy which she never felt in the surrounding of other people.They were just too strange. Jessica never really knew what he actually did in the reality or cared about it as long as she was alive. She reached the doorway. The dull Mahogany door was unpleasant and unwelcoming. Why did it have to come so fast? Wondered Jessica knocking on it reluctantly. For the first time in her life, she wished for a companion to talk to. To waste the time talking and laughing just like those girls. She actually never knew known of their name but judging by their behavior, no matter how much they whispered, Jessica knew it perfectly well that she was famous all over school as the 'Strange Esile Girl'. Everyone of them knew that she would be dangerous and Jessica herself could definitely relate to that point. She was scared of her own hands at times. The door opened and Jessica would not have been surprised to see the doorway empty. Mrs.Flamel did that all the time . She just couldn't even stand her face after opening the door and would leave immediately after unlocking it. 

•But that day was not like any other days in Jessica's life which she quickly realized after witnessing both the Flamels standing on the door way as if waiting for her arrival. Both of their faces looked stern. With shaking hands, Jessica closed the door behind her. " What the bloody hell have you done?" shrieked Mrs.Flamel . her makeup fading away because of the drops of swear on her fore head,

 " What do you mean?" asked Jessica keeping a distance from her as she most perfectly knew what happened. "Come closer to us!" said Mr.Flamel calmly. Jessica dropped her bag on the floor and slowly came closer to their shadows. The moment she did it, Mrs.Flamel pulled the collar of her dirty school dress and shrieked, " Why did you emit your stupid fire on Mr.Parkins?" "I have told you for thousand years and am telling this to you yet again. ACT NORMAL!"

" This thing was never in my control." said Jessica grasping for breath at how tightly Mrs.Flamel held her collar as if she would kill her just now in desperation. " Lame lies, girl!"saying that Mr.Flamel slapped her on the face for the first time in her life.

•"Listen , if you start showing off anymore of your bloody flames to this lots living around us, you got to pay for it." Jessica suddenly gained force as her eyes burned in all the hatred she ever had for them. In fact, she didn't even cared whatever happened to her. The thorny spiked stick Mrs.Flamel brought out seemed to be nothing but just a branch of tree. She knew it bloody well what the consequences of her action would cause her. Just some drizzling of blood pouring out of her skin or just a temporary sharp feeling. That stick could do nothing but the thing she would do now might change her life. She escaped Mrs.Flamel's tight grip and turned to face Mr.Flamel who looked astonishingly angry. "where do you keep getting lost at night? Into your stinking place where you held out that princess?" said Jessica restraining her strong desire to burn Mr.Flamel's other hand. Mrs.Flamel looked utterly frightened as she exchanged a confused look with Mr.Flamel. 

"You got no business in our  matter, you uglysow" shrieked Mrs.Flamel some how confused. " Go back to your room now!" Jessica didn't move an inch as her blueeyes darted from Mr.Flamel to Mrs.Flamel's angered face. " How the bloody helldo you call that stable my own bedroom? All this years , I thought it to be thehorses personal bedroom, mam. You bettergive them some privacy as a matter of fact I am leaving." said Jessica headingtowards the door but Mr.Flamel came in the way. His two hands stretched out tocapture her the moment she tried to pass it. " Not so soon girl!" saidMrs.Flamel from behind her. "Why don't you cowards have the courage to tell mewhere have I come from? Where are my parents?" said Jessica keeping her handsin front of Mr.Flamel who was as scared as a rat scared of a mouse. "Before youall burn into ashes." Mrs.Flamel laughed like a devil as she pulled Jessica'sshirt yet again. 

•"Parents! Oh dear god, what a ridiculous thing!" said Mrs.Flamel in a mocking tone. " Look who's talking, honey?" Mr.Flamel regained his strength as he started laughing like a psycho as well. " Well girl I have a quick information about that ridiculous thing. What is it called again?"said Mr.Flamel. Jessica had a strong urge to cut his left hand as she tried to escape Mrs.Flamel's demonic grip and jump on Mr.Flamel for each worst word he muttered about her parents. " Don't you dare mutter a word against my parents?" said Jessica through gritted teeth ushering all her anger at them through that one single sentence. " Oh yeah, that thing about your parents." said Mr.Flamel ignoring her words completely. " Abandoned you and dumped your ugly scull straight on our once peaceful home."For a moment, Jessica forgot who she was and why she was there. But her only intention turned out to hurt the Flamels in the worst way possible for insulting and lying about her parents. She clutched Mrs.Flamel's fat hands in her reckless thought and as expected Mrs.Flamel let go of her screaming like a person on the footstep of death. "How dare you  touch my wife!" screamed Mr.Flamel grabbing her fist with his only hand. "The same way you have touched mine." said Jessica as Mr.Flamel released it the moment he realized it. "Fine, Fine. I will tell you about those useless prats." Mr.Flamel looked at Mr.Flamel in bewilderment as she slowly stood up keeping a close eye contact towards Mrs.Flamel. "What do you fancy to know, Girl?" Jessica looked at Mrs.Flamel's green eyes and sensed something fishy going on. But she couldn't figure it out. " I only want to know their names and where are they?" Mrs.Flamel grinned and she knew that those yellow teeth had something hidden beneath it which could be imagined as several days of starvation put together. " Your stupid father Asguard Esile and your reckless mother , apparently a murderer , Dora Esile. At present they are at the step of their death which you will join in a minute." BOOOOOOOM! There was a sudden ringing in the head and Jessica thought that she had gone deaf. But then there was a sharp pain from the back of her head and her vision started to become blurry.