Chapter- 18

The next thing Jessica knew was dashing to the soft bed and nothing.  The loud squeaks of the tiny birds woke her up. The birds here were relatively louder than the real world birds. She had never felt the softness of a real bed rather than the hard, rocky straws in her entire life. She started recalling the past 24 hours of her life.  How different was her  life in just a mere day. She now had a beautiful bed, a closet and a beautiful window viewing the morning sun and the loud alarm birds. Whether just a day ago, she was unsure that she would ever be able to reach a civilization alive. How she only might have to kill rabbits to survive with the knife that took the life of a man, she failed to save. The Unfriendly Friend.  But he turned out to be friendly at last. Passed her that knife he dreaded and went to a sleep of eternity. 

Will anyone ever find him? Will they ever be able to see the Flamels in their true monsters. They were not just weirdoes but the murderer. They could wipe out the entire neighborhood if they ever disrupted their process of living. And who knows? Maybe they will kill them  now as they found her dead. 

They might flicker the some black flower over the water. It would be easy as ABC. But there was one thing they had to face. THE POLICE. 

There was a mild knock on the door that startled her . The way a professional may knock. Jessica changed into grey shirts that was in the closet and trousers  as she was in no mood to see a face early in the morning and after wasting a lot of time, decided   to open the door as per a little etiquette manner to find a waiter patiently waiting for her. 

" Breakfast at Domus Dulcis Domu Inn will soon proceed. You are invited to join downstairs." saying that the waiter in his black suit left for the door next to her. Which was Triffiny's room.

Wasn't the loud birds enough for an alarm? 

She wasted another bunch of 15 minutes staring outside the window . She really hated seeing people this days. Her manners were decreasing and she was in no position to be presented in public in the so-called Princess. Every one will just start firing BLACK FLOWER GUNS at her.

She came down to be joint be Triffiny sitting at the further corner of the crowded Cafeteria reading one of the ancient parchments, Mr.Flamel gazed so intently every morning. DOMUS DULCIS DOMU! That was the most weirdest name ever. Well that was the sign board of the cafeteria even. She might have seen the whole world come together in one inn. A group of Americans laughing at their American jokes about their MC Donald and Starbucks in the real world. Chinese people eating with chopsticks joined by Japanese side by side. They were really friendly. A bunch of Police, Jessica had seen lurking in the neighborhood. Coarse they will never notice her. She was always hidden. Jessica couldn't reay catch a word of the French people near the bakery section talking in English. A couple of Germans. A huge family of Indians. 

The whole world literally came together in one inn. 

" Hey, wanna see the Secret Agent. " snapped Triffiny. " I bet you would find it interesting."

Jessica took the news paper and stared at the head line. The letter SECRET AGENT was shining in helium gas. 
" Those aren't Helium, my dear." said Triffiny as if she could read her mind. " Those are a special spell to not be disposed in water and destroyed by air. You see, People collect the Secret Agent from Toilet seats or Trash Cans so that they are not seen By Moldro,"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Please keep patience as this is a filer chapter. I promise the next parts will be tempting. BE SURE TO Provide support by commenting.