Chapter 20

Triffiny  grabbed her hand  and dragged her towards her room, the moment she had finished eating. Jessica knew what Triffiny was thinking. How well she could keep up pretending in a crowd of people from all over the world. Jessica doubted that her absurd expression just after reading the Secret Agent  was revealed.

Triffiny closed the door. Locked the windows and checked every ventilator of the room to see if their conversation was over heard or not. But for safety measure, she put another round of barrier on the door with the flick of her hand rubbing the yellow grains.

" We need to get out of here, right?" asked Jessica suspiciously as Triffiny restlessly checked other parts of the room to be totally isolated from the outside world,

" No, We need to stay here so that no one gets suspicious." said Triffiny finally settling down. " If we leave right after reading it, then it would raise more questions recalling the fact that we arrived here just at the mentioned time."

" Then what would we do?" said Jessica. " I can't keep on acting as Rosy Walker all the time. There are certain things that I am still not familiar with it. You know my stupid slip of tongue."

" That's why I insist on staying . Let's wait for a few days for the coast to clear, then when the time is right we will slip to another place." said Triffiny in deep thought.

" Er...... And then?" said Jessica spilling her mind  to her. " Then what will happen? I will just continue to endure people being tyrannized by him. I will just keep on being Rosy Walker while they believed on Jessica Esile for hope?."

Triffiny looked at her in awe but didn' said anything as she rubbed another dose of yellow stuff in her hands.

" Your right hand, please." 

Triffiny lifted her hand  which hand a mark of recent torture and looked at it as if she was observing a newly found virus. 

" I am afraid your hand will be burnt you know." said Triffiny  tensely.

Jessica simply nodded. She really got adjusted to pain over her 11 years of torture. She didn't cared to ask the reason. May be so nutter like ways to hide her and be hidden like coward. To hide the burning flames  inside her.