Chapter 19

As Triffiny handed her the Secret Agent, Jessica noticed Triffiny reading another one of the same paper but different Headline.

Journalist of the realm.

" What is that for?" asked Jessica clutching the Secret Agent.

" The Public Newspaper." claimed Triffiny smiling widely. " To Explore Moldro's Greatness."

Much to her disgust , Triffiny started reading the Journalist of the realm aloud.

" Moldro has contributed Majorly for the shopkeepers of the WESTERN VALLEY by volunteering special treatment and support to-------

" RUBBISH!" interrupted Jessica disgustedly. " Can't you read it to your head?

 We just saw how well he supported them, last day ."

" Well I was just giving a glimpse of it." said Triffiny  in sarcasm . " Never mind his greatness."

Jessica opened the paper to find a similar pattern of design as per the logo but the total opposite of the Journalist of the realm.

HATE MOLDRO! 

Published by THE SECRET AGENT.

The Secret Agent has taken the most dramatic news available from the dustbins and toilet that it enough to give at least 7 days worth traumatic attack.

As per the latest news available, we acquired a news of hope and happiness for the anticipated Florians of the ESILE of Flower.

After a huge fire accident in the western valley, during the regular execution of the supposedly untimed shopkeeper.  

Half of the Black guards are affected by that strange fire accident . 

We interviewed a woman named Miss. Sakura Biltery who spotted a thin girl with the same face lining as of our king and long hair like the queen heading swiftly during the chaos in an inn named , Domus Dulcis Domu. We are still not sure but many commoners have reported that the fire was caused by that girl.

We reckon that she was the daughter  of our queen. JESSICA ESILE. 

Rumours may rise about how did she survive the black flower?

We are still not sure about it but we better keep hope on our princess.

Jessica stared at the page for some time until she realised that food had arrived. Triffiny gestred her to talk about it later but who could understand the orchestra of horror destroying the field of dandelions inside her ice heart. She was exposed . Her fire was actually the down fall of her survival. She resumed eating and glancing at Triffiny.

Moldro would find her and then .....EVERY THING WILL BE FINISHED LIKE THE SHIVERING MAN.