Chapter- 14

" Resides in me?" asked Jessica unsure if she was hallucinating voices or what. " What the hell! How can such a valuable thing get inside me. I should have felt it, right? THIS IS RIDICULOUS."

"Lucky you found this, tree, Jessica." said Triffiny as if she was deaf for a few moment. " As soon, I can create a portal to the border here, I guess."

Before Jessica could mumble anything, Triffiny pushed her further into the hollow. Darkness followed her. For a moment, she thought that she was dead. She could sense her hands and feet but could not see anything nor could hear. Did she got deaf and blind at the same time? Before she could blame the sudden pause of senses on Triffiny's shoulders, a glass door came to her sight. The earth felt hard and fragile but it was nothing compared to the nothingness in her heart. The air was fragmented with the sweet smell of rose water that for a moment, she forgot the glass door lying waiting for her. The blue sky bore nothing unusual but the hard earth even bore dandelions. Her favorite flowers. " Welcome to the INTERNATIONAL BORDER OF THE ESILE OF FLOWER." said Triffiny mocking an official tone which really didn't suit her at all. 

" This is the place." said Jessica stupidly. Her jaw was dropped at the field of dandelions in front of her. It was pretty similar to the field that replaced the vibration of orchestra in her heart.

" No-oh my dear. This way please." said Triffiny pushing through the glass door. As she followed her, She was ushered inside a completely different world apart from the meadow. Stern looking men and women in white suits and blue roses in their pockets worked with each pile of ancient parchments lying in hundreds of similar tables. A short plump men in Einstein like hair and sharp black eyes settled his sight on her for the first time. 

" Blimey, What a pleasant  surprise for our boring hours!" said the man as he  scanned them  with a strange device from head to toe. " A real world person after ages, where have ya got her, Triffiny?"

" Don't be ridiculous O'conocr!" said Triffiny with her signature smile. " They come here almost everyday."

" Excuse me, i Love being addressed with my first name, Seamus." said the man or now can be called as Seamus. " Anyway, what will be the name please for the  Transire-Portus, please?"

Jessica didn't understand what he meant but was about to utter her name until, Triffiny interrupted, " That would be Rosy Walker." 

" Truly you are as thin as a rose stem, Walker." said Seamus with a smile as a parchment floated near him.

" Oh, really." said Jessica unsure yet again. She didn't know where the hell did this stupid name come from. She could have said about the name changing earlier. Why did she always tried to mess things up for her? Don't tell her or else she will forget to pronounce her name properly? A really daunting call.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

There is a fun fact for you. Before you all  puke at this ridiculous word let me tell you that the latin word 'Transire' means pass . SO,  the latin word 'Portus' can easily be guessed. It means port. SO together it stands as pass port.

BE SURE TO GIVE FEEDBACK!