Chapter - 11

The figure sprang to her sight. She was the most beautiful person, she had ever met. Her sparkly ivory  black eyes and that wavy red hair flowing in the wind carrying a smell of freshness and full of life made her speechless. She was beautiful beyond words without makeup or any trinkets. For a moment, Jessica was intending to ask, ' What are you?' being suppressed at the higher chance of her being an angel in her need but she somehow manged to mutter, " Who are you?"

 She couldn't think of any reason of the possibility of a beautiful lady like her wandering around the woods full of ferocious  wolves and who knew that there might be bandits keeping an eye over the dress she wore. It worth at least 5 years of Jessica's meals put together. 

" Watch out! Your rabbit is about to burn." said the woman gleefully and rubbed something in her hand as she moved her hands in a sophisticated way. The  fully roasted meat  floated back to a banana leaf and much to Jessica's surprise was laid with the utmost delicacy. Some edible herbs and mint on top of it. " Mind if I join you?" said the lady sitting on the mud beside Jessica. " I am starving from the long stroll" 

Jessica realized her mouth to be wide open. She was speechless at the mysterious hand. She really didn't think  about manners as she yet asked, " WHO ARE YOU?" The lady smiled yet again ignoring the changes in her manner and started dividing the meat into four pieces. " I take that as a YES, I suppose." said the lady passing a piece to Jessica who was still petrified. " We may well discuss about that after the meal then." 

Jessica accepted the piece and relaxed a bit as she took the first bite to realize how hungry she was. It tasted blunt without any salt but was delicious as  she never really  got to eat anything so fresh in her entire life rather than their left overs and stale food. They ate silently . But Jessica couldn't finish her second piece. She was more than full. She really had a bad appetite but hated wasting food in this crisis. So, she wrapped the leftovers in that rusty box and turned to the lady who was still smiling.  " You are thinner than I have expected, Jessica." said the lady. Jessica was bubbling hot with curiosity and the lingering questions vibrating like Guitar strings in her heart. " What are you doing in this dangerous forest?" said Jessica but she wasn't just satisfied with that question. She had at least a thousand questions tickling her stomach.  " To look out for you, dear." 

Jessica knew what she meant. She also didn't know what sort of orchestra was playing inside her mind as it didn't take her a moment to bounce on the lady, she thought to be an angel. 

" You came from the Flamels right?" shrieked Jessica as the lady struggled to keep up at the unexpected force.  Jessica had cornered her against a tree. Covering her gown in mud and tree barks. " To  pamper me.  You are gonna hand me out to them, later." shrieked Jessica . " You are their agent.  They sent beautiful down to earth lady to  me." 

" Please listen to me  first." said the lady trying to rub that yellow stuff in her hands but struggling to keep up with Jessica's clutching her neck.

" I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!" shrieked Jessica. " I DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE!"

" I don't want to be babied back to their once peaceful Home."  

 Within the chaos  a flight of cranes took off. Wolves were howling .  Rabbits staring at them and grasshoppers everywhere. 

" C-A-P-E-R-E" as soon as she muttered it, Vines as strong as iron shackles surrounded Jessica's reckless moves , freeing the woman from her clutches. Jessica  gave all her force to tear all the vines but it didn't move an inch.. 

" What the hell is that?" said Jessica feeling hopelessness in her heart again. There was no excuse from escaping this time. She was clearly trapped in the woods, she clearly had developed a bond with over the years. 

" Listen , Calm down.  That is a rose vine." said the lady regaining her strength. " You will be freed, I promise but first listen to me." 

Jessica stopped and looked at her in utter distaste. What explanation dis she have to console her in order to get killed.

" I am not Triffiny Hooper. I am the minister of food and granaries in the ESILE OF FLOWER. I was your mother's ally." said the lady keeping out for the time as the sun clearly showcased that it was afternoon. 

" Really?" shrieked Jessica in agony trying to free herself desperately. " You name a world with my last name and claim to be the minister of Food!"

" This isn't just your nickname. Your last name completely holds a different meaning. But  The ESILE of Flower stands for, The Exile Surrounding Internal Liberal  Encounter of  Flower. We are currently on an exile. But that exile is our home. The home of the most talented and powerful people. We have our liberty of encountering this realm. It is Internal. We use the most beautiful thing of nature as medium for our powers. Flowers, Pollen grains. If there was no Pollen grains how would flowers regenerate. We Florians are bound to call The ESILE of Flower our home and so do you."