Chapter Eighteen - I live with that chance every day-

Next chapter, we’ll know who Abraham is!

Bagaboom!

~ Enjoy

Eighteen:

I woke up to the feeling of having someone breathing down my neck. I blinked a couple of times and turned my head to see Abraham’s face sleeping right behind me with his chest stuck to my back. A smile covered my face and I remembered all the things I felt the day before which urged my heart to race.

I managed to completely turn around and stare at his face before biting my lip. My hands moved on their own accord and cupped his face while I slowly approached him and then stuck my lips to his. He didn’t respond and I realized he was one hell of a sleeper, so I broke away from him because I knew he needed the sleep.

I looked beside me to gasp slightly with the time. I was late for school, it was actually eleven!

My breath caught in my throat and for some reason I jumped off the bed and looked for any clothes to wear. When I was dressed in random things, I heard movement behind me and knew Abraham was awake.

“Where you going?” he yawned and then stretched his arms above his head. I glared at him with a soft heart and then I hissed angrily,” school!”

A look of puzzlement showed on his face and then he sat up before attempting to say something. His eyes still looked sleepy and that look tempted me to try and kiss him again, at least he’ll respond, but I was late and I had to go! I seem to forget that when I focus on him.

“Babe” he started again as I was throwing my books in the bag. “It’s Saturday”

My hands that were on the next book froze and I stared at the wall before me trying hard to remember which day we were in.

“Monday Tuesday Wednesday…” I whispered in order trying to remember when the hell Friday happened.

“Trust me, it’s Saturday” I heard Abraham groan and much to my surprise, his voice was too near, so I turned around to silently scream in shock when I saw him practically lip locked with me.

His eyebrow rose playfully and I noticed the sleepy cloud vanished from his eyes and was replaced with the childish amused expression most babies have when they see a toy that makes noise and of course I laughed at the unexpected look from the bad ass guy who was supposed to be known for cold heartedly killing people.

“Come back to bed” he whispered in a deep voice and then unzipped the jacket I had on before taking it off of me. I watched him practically undress me and I didn’t fight it, it felt good being cared for by him. His hands roamed around my abdomen before he held on the sides of my waist and lifted me up easily that I was tricked to feel light as a feather.

When I was on the bed again and he threw his body next to me then wrapped his arm around me to pull me closer, I giggled.

“You tickle” I commented and then was startled when his head lifted after he nuzzled my neck for a while and he stared at me for a long second.

“I can do so much better than that” he teased and winked, I rolled my eyes feeling the playful vibes he was sending.

“I hardly agree” I spoke dryly, his head moved backwards with surprise and then stuttered,” You didn’t just hurt my ego”

I chuckled and tried to sit up but his strong arms prevented me from doing that.

“Abraham, I want you t—“he interrupted by saying stupidly,” Aha! You said you want me!”