Chapter Twenty three - Misunderstood me-

Twenty three,

I passed my fingers through my hair before grabbing a fistful of it hurting my scalp in the process. I was out of ideas! I couldn’t write down anything else and it was getting frustrated. Especially that yesterday Leo and Abraham decided on grabbing some food and w ended up eating in the car while talking about the possible dangers.

As my eyes roamed around the room, my mind was thinking, what would wake a drugged person up? What would show people that thought drugs were the answer the truth of it not being the answer?

Almost immediately an idea stormed into my mind; to see a version of themselves drugged or high or drunk.

A devilish grin covered my lips as I turned my head to look at my scattered clothes.

~

My heels clicked on the gravel ground towards the strip club downtown, I lowered my head which led my long brown locks to flow over my eyes. My hands grabbed the coat tighter around me since I was barely wearing anything under it.

I jogged towards the end of the line waiting to get in and as soon as I reached that far, a breath got out of my mouth.

I had succeeded in actually reaching a club without being noticed. Now I just had to observe everybody’s reaction around the club and then I’d understand how they’re weaker when they’re drunk, it would be a great point to stress on in my campaign, especially if I did the research myself. When I was drunk, I couldn’t witness myself acting different, it just felt different. However now that I’m sober, entering that club will be a challenge as well as a prize.

A proud hum escaped my throat too loudly that the person before me turned around and eyed me up and down. I smiled apologetically and in less than a second he smiled back and gazed thoughtfully at me before asking,” are you here on your own?”

I thought about the answer for a while before saying,” No”

Abraham didn’t know I was here but I was planning on telling him later. Right now though, I needed to do this on my own. He would be protective and refuse me going on my own and we’ll end up hanging out like it’s a date rather than actually do the research.

The guy raised his eyebrow and then chuckled as he turned around shaking his head.

A strong rather foul smell attacked my nostrils as I tried adapting to the blasting music in the dimly lit club. The light pinkish lights helped me in only seeing the silhouettes of the people around me and nothing more. As I walked forward to the bar that was far away, I found sweaty palms wrapping themselves around my waist before I felt someone press themselves against my behind. I gasped and pushed him away from me then ran to the bar, as soon as my palms got supported on the counter, I huffed and brushed my hair away from my slightly sweaty face. The barman looked at me before chuckling and saying,” you’re new to this?”

I chuckled back and shook my head,” Actually I used to be experienced and I’m not planning on going back” I admitted in a single breath. He nodded,” I kind of knew that, it’s always obvious”

I laughed slightly before watching the people grinding against each other, their hands reaching for places that should only be reached in the bedroom, some couples were laying on the couches spattered all over the place with the woman’s hand seeping under the guy’s belt while he had his fingers pinching some secret parts.

“That place is disgusting!” I exclaimed looking at the barman and scrunching my nose which led to the crease of skin to form between my eyes. The guy laughed and shrugged before pointing at the wine glasses as an offer.