Konoha Fire Moon Ball: The Asking Out Shit

(Sorry for my profanity)

Sinon's POV

Okay, I'm stuck in this shitty crap now.

Flashback...

Two days until the actual ball. And, I'm sad because I don't want to go. Before I was sent here by some back-stabbing bitch hoe, I just made friends, and have NO social experience whatsoever. Sakura, Ino and Karin were all with Sasuke, or, forced to. I should pair Hinata and Naruto. I ship it. I walked up to Naruto.

"Hey, ask out Hinata," I said.

"Huh?! Why though?" he asked.

I face-palmed, "1), She's liked you for the longest time, 2) she is from a prestigious family, (which doesn't really matter), and 3) she's damn pretty bro!" (I learned to start cursing after SOME bitch stabbed me).

Naruto blushed. I nudged him. Right on cue, (I have the best timing ever), and Hinata comes around the corner. I pushed Naruto and ran behind a tree.

"Oi! Hinata! Come to the dance with me?" he asked.

Hinata turned ultra-red and whispered, "Of course Naruto-kun!" and fainted.

"H-hinata!" he yelled as I came over with a bucket of water.

I dumped the ice-cold water on her. Just as Neji came around the corner. Best timing ever, am I right?

"SINON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HINATA-SAMA?!" Neji yelled.

I did what everybody does... I threw the bucket at him, then ran.

"SINON!"

I kept running, and guys, it doesn't look like it, but I'm actually the fastest person in my school. I've just, never showed it. What's the point? (In this world, your physical stuff in the real world gives you a boost from your mmorpg stats.) Still, when the "great and powerful Hyuga, Neji" is angry, he's hella fast. I see Sasuke come up the path.

"Sorry Sasuke!" I yell.

He looks up as I shove him into Neji.

"SINON!" Neji yells, getting up and dashing forward.

What the hell is he?! A fucking truck?! Then, I tripped.

"Ow..." I said.

"SINON!"

...

Tenten is eating dangoes at the dangoe shop.

"Whydon'tyouaskTententothedance?!"

"What?" Neji said.

I got up and dragged Neji to Tenten.

"Hey, you and the Hyuga are going to the dance so... yeah."

Tenten blushed and Neji face-palmed blushed. My job here is done.

"Sinon."

I look up.

"Sasuke," I said in turn.

He helps me up. Then he drags me for a walk.

"Yeah? It's not like the almighty Uchiha to walk with a girl." I said.

He got a tick mark, "You're a teammate, not a fan girl."

"And? That makes a difference how?" I said.

"Just shut up," he said.

"Asada."

I froze. That one name that I told no one in this world. I regained my composure and turned around.

"Kirito," I replied, "What do you want?"

He eyed Sasuke and put on this "cool" act, "Will you go to the dance with me?"

Sasuke stiffened. Not surprising, I mean, this should be a private conversation.

"No," I said.

"Why?" he asked, glaring.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   I can't say I'm going with Sasuke because he's got his harem...

"Natsu! I'm going with Natsu!" I said.

"Your summon? Who does that?" Kirito snickered.

"Me, if you wanna know that." I said pointedly.

I turned around, to go back to Sasuke. When Kirito grabbed my arm.

"What happened to you Asada?" he said.

"It's Sinon here, and lots of things happened." I said, tugging gently, but he wouldn't let go.

"Let go." Sasuke said, gripping my shoulder, and the other hand, crushing Kirito's hand. Ouch.

Kirito let go, rubbing his wrist. I walked off. Geez.  I walked to a training area and summoned Natsu. And guys, Sasuke is still here, so this is awkward.

"You have to go to the dance with me." I said.

"Why?" he said.

"Uh, I had to stop somebody from asking me out and I said I was your date and yeah." I said.

"..."

"There's food."

"Hell yeah!"

"Maybe I'll get you some fire from Sasuke too..."

"What?!" Sasuke exclaimed.

"Yeah man!" Natsu said, "Hand me them flames!"

End of Flashback...

Yeah, so what do I do know? I slurped more ramen into my mouth. Naruto was grinning.

"Good, right?!"

I smiled, "Yeah."

Especially for this awkward situation I'm in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! Please review! HUGS!:

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Kisses? (if you want one):

♪(。◕ฺˇε ˇ◕ฺ。)♡

Sorry if this chapter is short. And I will start putting songs in here too.

                                                                                                                                                       -Leyna055