Mission with Naruto/Moving Day with Sinon

Picture ain't mine

Naruto's POV

"A mission to get Sinon back," Tsunade announced, "for her sacrifice to Naruto, Sai, and Kirito."

"But why?" Sakura asked, "she's such a bitch!"

I'm pretty sure you just described yourself, Sakura.

"Sakura!" Tsunade exclaimed, "I thought I taught you better than this!"

She just muttered shit to herself.

"I want to join this mission," piped up a voice.

I turned. SASUKE?!

"Sasuke-kun, why?!" Sakura whined, clinging to his arm.

"Because she's a former teammate of mine, you whore, now get your slutty arms off me," he snapped.

"Aw~" she pouted.

What a little bitch.

"Naruto, Sakura, Sai, and Sasuke, you will all go on a mission to rescue Sinon, Naruto is group leader," Tsunade proclaimed.

"Hai!" they all said and exited the room.

Later...

"Why do we have to go after this idiot?!" Sakura whined for like the 456th time in a row.

"Because she is a hero of the village, which you will never be," I said matter-of-a-factually.

Sakura growled to herself. Sai smiled. Sasuke acted stoic, as usual.

"Sai, map," I commanded.

He pulled it out and I examined it. So they moved to the Fire country's borders, eh? I smirked. This was gonna be easy.

Sinon's POV

"We're moving!" Deidara sang as we were leaping through trees away from our old home.

"But why?" I asked.

"Some Leaf ninja are coming for you," Sasori explained drily.

"Tobi wants to play with Senpai!~" Tobi giggled.

Deidara gave him a killer glare. Zetsu and Konan were following behind. Itachi in the front.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"Land of Frost," Sasori answered.

(Saw it on a Naruto map, so fuck this)

The last thing I wanted to do was see my former comrades. I only opened up to the Akatsuki. Ice-cold sniper is back in town, mother fuckers.

2 days later...

Sasuke's POV

They were not here. I kicked around the empty room. I heard Naruto tearing up the one on my right. Sakura probably leaning on a wall, Sai looking carefully without destroying anything. How did they know we were coming?

"DAMN YOU ITACHI, YOU FUCKER!" I ranted.

"GEEZ, SASUKE! SHUT THE HELL UP!" Naruto yelled back.

"NOBODY WAS TALKING TO YOU, DOBE!" I screamed back.

"WHATEVER!" Naruto yelled back.

"STOP YELLING AT SASUKE-KUN, NARUTO!" Sakura screamed.

"NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU, SAKURA, YOU FUCKER!" Naruto replied/screamed.

I face palmed, we were getting nowhere.

1 day later...

Sinon's POV