Infinite Tsukuyomi

"A... legend?" I asked.

Hagoromo nodded, "During the time of Ashura and Indra, I journeyed out of the city and was walking through a forest. I stumbled upon a light. A girl, who was in need of assistance. I brought her back to our village. A remarkable girl. Her Kekkei Genkai was extraordinary. She was powerful indeed, and her looks were captivating. Her voice was soothing."

"Uh huh," I said.

"Ashura, and even Indra fell in love with her." Hagoromo put bluntly.

"Oh," I said.

"They would improve and show off, pretty funny if you ask me," he chuckled, "but one day... when I chose Ashura as my successor, Indra became angry at Ashura. When they exchanged final blows..."

Hagoromo voice broke.

"... she died. Sacrificed herself. Indra was driven to madness and committed suicide. Ashura lived on for her, but he fell in depression several times. Same thing happened to Hashirama and Madara, except after Madara died, Hashirama got married to that mysterious woman. His wife was also the secret love of Madara's life. That means..."

"Wait," I said, "First of all, then how did Indra have descendants?"

"Ever heard of a hangover?" Hagoromo asked.

"I... did not know those existed back then," I stated.

"Anyway..." Hagoromo said.

He waited for me to get the big picture.

"I... I will marry one of them?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"Dunno," he says, "but she... was definitely a star."

He grabs both of my hands. I look at them. My left palm has a white star, and the left a black star.

I wake up. I see Sasuke getting up.

"Time to go," we both said.

"Can you teleport?" asked Sasuke.

"Yes, but I can only take two," Tobirama said.

"That'll be enough," Sasuke said.

"Sasuke, how you've grown," Orochimaru said, "In fact, we'll now be a burden to you from now on."

Teleports

"We'll be taking you down!" Naruto finished.

Naruto has Six Paths Senjutsu, and Sasuke has Rinnegan.

"And what do you have?" Madara asked me.

I smirked and laughed. I finished and looked up. Tilted my head and gave him a blank look.

"I could beat your ass so hard right now, but I need to observe some things for now," I stated, "My Kekkei Genkai... is to copy any jutsu or Kekkei Genkai."

"What?" Naruto asked.

"That's how I know Chidori and Rasengan," I answered smiling.

He gave me a thumbs up. Madara launched an attack. Then Sasuke teleported. Ah, that's nice. Naruto jumped up and hit something invisible. Madara spit something out of his mouth and I grabbed Naruto and we landed on the ground. I opened my blue Sasuke-style Rinnegan. Oh. Another Madara.

"That's great, he's got a second Madara," I said.

"Naruto! Sinon! Our physical attacks have no effect on the other Madara," Sasuke stated.

"Yeah!" Naruto stated.

"Well, this is fun," I said.

Madara-style Rinnegan. Limbo! I watched as my Limbo sneak up on Madara.