Team 7 Unites

Sinon's POV

"Sasuke...kun?" Sakura asked.

"Is that you, Sakura?" Sasuke asked.

"Sasuke-kun! Why?!" Sakura asked as she... yanked out the stick!

"SHIT! Sakura! At least FOCUS!" I yelled.

"Sinon, you okay?" Sasuke asked.

He turns all the way around and just stares at my leg. I look at it. That was a shit load of blood.

"Sakura! CRAP! At least bandage it up! Naruto, I'm almost done," I said.

Sakura hurriedly bandages my leg.

Ino jumps in, "Sasuke-kun!"

"Hey, Ino! Stop!" Shikamaru yelled, "He's still our enemy!"

"You guys are as noisy as ever!" Sasuke said, looking at the battle as Jugo jumped in.

"Why the hell are you here, you bastard?!" Kiba yelled.

"Why are you here, Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked.

"I've decided to protect the Leaf village. And then, I'll become Hokage," Sasuke announced.

Everybody except Naruto and me: EH?!

I was holding back laughs.

"What?!" Sakura yelled.

"You can't just come back all of a sudden and crack a lame joke like that, you Rogue Ninja!" Kiba yelled, "Do you even know what it means to be Hokage?!"

"I don't know what happened to you," Shikamaru added, "but that's not possible. Do you even realize what you're saying?"

"Do you think we can just forget all the things you've done?" Shino stated.

"All of the previous Kage created these current circumstances. So I will become the Hokage and change the village," Sasuke said.

I poked Naruto. He got up and walked next to Sasuke.

"I will become Hokage!" he said, "Sinon, thanks for healing me, rest."

"Aw hell, no way, man!" I said, "I'm in this! Kurama hasn't finished gathering chakra so I'll support you. Thanks Sakura."

Naruto grabbed my hand and I transferred chakra to him. Sasuke glared as Naruto when he said, "Let's go, Sasuke!" We jumped and landed on a rock.

"Hey, Sakura!" I said, "Come join the party!"

She jumped up to.

"Sakura-chan?" Naruto said.

"So do you see me as some sort of weak woman who can't keep up with you two?" Sakura asked Naruto and Sasuke "Just like you, I'm a member of Team 7... and I'm a student of one of the Legendary Sannin!"

"Okay then!" Naruto said smirking, "Team 7 is finally back! Let's go, Sakura-chan! Sasuke!"

"Right!" Sakura said.

"Yeah!" Naruto said.

"Wait for it..." I said.

Sakura and Sasuke stared at me.

"Now," I said.

"Okay then!" Naruto said.

"Wait a minute!" Hashirama said.

"Huh?!" Naruto said.

We all flinched.

"It's that thing again!"