Teamwork Kicks Ass

Sinon's POV

Together, Naruto and Minato made a rasengan with senjutsu in it. Tobirama teleported them, but the rasengan was blocked, so Naruto made a Bjuu bomb with Sage jutsu. Before he could attack, Obito rose into the sky and released something and created something.

"I'll suspend the barrier for now," he said.

The barrier disappeared. A huge plant started to grow, and the roots absorbed chakra of the shinobi it grabbed. Killer Bee had many following him, I guess because he's a jinchuriki, having a big amount of chakra. The chakra Naruto gave everybody was useless. Hashirama was jumping on the roots. I started dodging them as well. Naruto got grabbed. I ran over to the Second Hokage.

"Water Style: Severing Wave!" he shouted.

The vines got cut, but regrew. Naruto was in deep shit. Sarutobi got there just in time and cut the vines. He carried him back to us and we teleported. I heard Naruto gasp at the dead bodies. I took a good look at the plant. When the tree blooms, something will happen. Since I was in the Akatsuki, I should know. Infinite Tsukuyomi. The moon will reflect the eye at the center of the flower and Infinite Tsukuyomi is underway.

"We're doomed!"

"Are you alright Miss Sakura?" this slug asked.

"That was a close call fool! Ya fool!" Killer Bee stated.

"Is it over?" Choji asked as he and Ino collapsed.

"Now... be still," Obito said, "You have all... endured plenty already."

"The Kage are coming!" I heard the slug.

"Shikamaru!"

"Shinobi are done for," Obito said, "There's no need to keep going. Unless you want to be filled with regret, stop and do nothing from here on out."

"Do not give up!" Hashirama said. "If you succumb to genjutsu, you're no different from being dead!"

Silence

Orochimaru, Suigetsu, and Karin jumped in.

"I thought you were dead!" I yelled, "Karin! Shoes!"

"Orochimaru," Hiruzen said, "Where are the Kage?"

"I healed them. As long as they don't chicken out, they should be coming," Orochimaru said.

"Anyone here from the Yamanaka Clan?!" Hashirama asked.

"Here!" Ino said.

"Good! Link me to everyone here!" Hashirama said.

Telepathically:

"Grandpa!" Tsunade said.

"I must explain something to you," Hashirama said.

"So we're nourishment for that tree?"

"Then... how are we supposed to fight it?"

"It there's 15 minutes left, that's crazy!"

"Either we cut the tree or defeat the caster," Hashirama answered.

After Telepathic...

"That's it, stay like that," Obito said. "I'll take you to a world with no regrets.

Naruto was crying. Sasuke's Susanoo sliced a huge ass branch.

"Naruto," Sasuke said, "are you done? Because I'm not."

Naruto transformed into Kurama and I jumped with him with support chakra. Just in case.

"I can't make anything up to now pointless!" Naruto said.

Glitched OutOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara