Joining Up With Naruto

Sinon's POV

In the middle of the Izanami thing, I rushed over to look for Naruto... somewhere. I remember hearing a big explosion... I started trying to look for Naruto's chakra and headed in the direction of it.

Later...

"WHAT THE?!" I yelled.

There was this huge ass monster thing and... damn. It was hideous.

CRACK!

Absolute dead silence. Tobi's, *cough* Obito's *cough* , mask got cracked.

"It was Kamui!" I yell, walking up to them. "Hey."

"Thanks," Kakashi muttered.

Gai charged swinging his nun chucks that got sucked in by Kamui, but Naruto jumped in and tried to shove in a rasengan. Kakashi sucked it up with Kamui and I pulled Naruto out of Tobi's body before it exploded.

"So it's no two different jutsu..." Kakashi said, "How did you get that eye?!"

"The Battle of Kannabi Bridge... where you were named the Sharingan Hero," he said.

"See?" I said, "That's-!"

"Don't blabber around!" Tobi shouted. "It's too late for regrets! Reality just keeps moving forward!"

The little talk part...

Naruto charged.

"How foolish," Tobi said, "Charging in alone?"

"I'm not alone!" Naruto shouted, "I have Kurama, Octo-pops, Eight-o, Bushier Brow Sensei, Kakashi-sensei, and Sinon!"

"I got this, Kakashi," I muttered, "I got Kamui, don't ask."

He looked surprised, but stayed down and deflected knives. So cursed seal knives flew through the sky, and there was explosions. Me and Naruto teleported when he threw the big rasengan. We waited when-

Obito came into the realm of Kamui and whatever. Naruto and I both came in with rasengans.

"Who..." Naruto shouted, "are you?!"

SMASH!

"Welp! I was right!" I said.

"O-obito?!" Kakashi and Gai sputtered.

"Who's that?!" Naruto asked.

"An old classmate of ours," Gai said.

"He was thought to be dead in a shinobi war, KIA," I said.

"Why?" Kakashi asked.

"Because you let Rin..." Obito said, "die."

Madara then jumped in.

"Why are you here?! What happened to the others?!" Naruto yelled.

"Let me say..." Madara said, "They aren't doing so well.

"Don't worry," I whispered, "They're alive."

"I'll go for the Eight and Nine Tails, you go for the other two," Madara said as he blocked Naruto's attacks.

Obito and Kakashi start fighting as I stand next to Naruto and give him my support chakra.

"Quick!" I hissed. "Help Kakashi!"

He summoned a clone and protected Kakashi, I did as well. Kurama took over NAruto's body and grabbed Kakashi's hand and swung him at Obito. Obito used Kamui to teleport him to Kamui Paradise-ish.

"Kurama!" Naruto yelled, "What the heck did you just do?!" (In mindscape)

"I'm leaving the rest to you, Naruto," Kurama said.